CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 02, 2006

Staring gerbils creep me out.

My gerbils are at it again. Engaging me in staring contests. You know what?? Not only do they creep me out, but they win. hehehehe

I've got just randomness today. Is that a word?? It is now. hehehe

Gigantor officially doesn't work in the steel yard anymore. whooooo fricken hooooo

Our cable was out 6 hours yesterday, and again from 7 in the morning till 6:30 tonight. They said they were doing upgrades. We shall see. It better be so dam clear I think I'm in the show.

Kiddo had to announce to the sales person on the phone that he just "pooted" and had been pooting all day. When he found out it was a sales person and not daddy, at least he was a little embarrassed. (for about 6.3 seconds)

My son runs out of the back room, where he is watching star wars, and farts right next to me. it's been going on all day. I think I'm gonna super glue his butt cheeks together.

I worked for almost an hour typing up one of those stories I've been working on. Almost a fricken hour, then looked up from the paper, and realized I had my fingers one key over to the right. ahhhhhhhhhh grrrrrrrrrrrrr gurgleeeeeee faint!!!

I deleted it all cussing, and put it away, to disgusted to work on it again.

The gerbils are staring at me again. The hairs on the back of my neck are standing up. Wonder if they can swim, cuz I'm about to dump them in the fish tank.

My son is now carrying around the "monkey butt" pillow he got me. He's squeezing it and farting, then telling me it's monkey farts.

Between the dogs, cat, husband, kid and fricken monkey I bet there is a green cloud emanating from this house.

Okay I'm gonna go see if I can find a snippet of chocolate in this house, cuz I'm craving.

Then I'm gonna go hide.

Have a good weekend everyone!!!!

6 comments:

JUST ME said...

thanks for your comments.

i try to be worth it.




...sometimes it works.

MomThatsNuts said...

Ummm burf...step away from the gerbil cage,,,,they arent staring at you sweeting...they are farting...its ok...I can see the green cloud clear down here in Phoenix....

mom

JUST ME said...

i tip the dudes who help me out. Do unto otheres, right? But those that sit on their ass shall get no hard earned dime of mine.


if i have to basically whore myself out for 5 bucks, some dude should clear my table if I can't get to it in time..(cuz i'm whoring myself for 5 bucks...)

i think we agree. ;)

Alekx said...

I have the farts too
does that help at all?

Restless Angel said...

Hopefully, you didn't light any matches or anything! LOL Just kiddin', now.... As long as the gerbils don't stare, then jump all synchronized-like, you should be okay :)

Thank you for the comment last week! You had me laughin' good when I read it!

MomThatsNuts said...

I got food poisoning....thats WORSE than farts...I WIN...

mom