CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Innocent Eye Flutters

Well...things aren't near as crappy. Just life I guess, sometimes you fly on clouds, sometimes you wade through the shit swamps. If I had a choice I would bounce on a trampoline through life. hehehehehee

Well...update on my stupid printer ink. Go to the office supply store that had to order it, and WHAT IN THE SAM HELL?????????? The place is emptied out. They closed their doors. How the hell am I supposed to get ink now without going on the internet and using my credit card???? How the hell does not one single computer supply place or walmart have ink for my computer. What really pisses me off. Is walmart sells the dam printers but won't supply the mother bunny humping ink!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I'm done ranting today.

Some days Spaghetti O's with meatballs really hit the spot you know?? hehehehe

We went to the reading program at the library today. I try to volunteer each summer I'm here. Last times I volunteered we had between 150 and 200 kids. ahhhhhhh This time the new librarian split the ages up better, and extended it to all summer instead of just 4 weeks, and we only had about 35 kids. Now that I can handle. hehehehe

Not much else going on except trying not to melt in the heat (otter pops are one of the worlds best inventions)

The dogs are still stinking, gerbils still staring, cat still annoying, and birds still chirping. hehehehe

I just got about 20lbs of mail in, so gonna go check all that out. (snail mail not e-mail) Happy Tuesday everyone.

6 comments:

Sandi said...

Throw the dog outside, give the gerbiel to the cat, and put a cover on the birds. That takes care of the aniamls. Next time you have some spare money, do what I did, go to all the office supply stores, walmart, target, etc... and look at what ink is available the most, then buy the printer that ink goes to.
Plus I bought a printer that the ink can be easily refilled on. I do love your metaphors though.

Phoenix5 said...

Otter pops? What the heck are those? And what do they have to do with Innocent Eye Flutters???

What brand and model of printer do you have? I have to get my ink at an office supply store, like Staples or Office Depot. I have an Epson Stylus CX4200 and the ink for it is WAY expensive! At least the printer was not! Good luck on your ink hunt!

Azathoth100 said...

Otter Pops? Man that sick. I Love it.
Anyways, so where can I go to watch you on the Trampoline?

Burfica said...

Sandi--I abused the dogs back tonight, I vacuumed them to get the loose hair off. Now everybody is stearing clear of me and the evil vacuum.

Phoenix--Otter pops are little tubes of fruit juice that you freeze. makes little popsicles. They sell them in this giant box of like 500. hehehehe They all have characters on them. flavors like orange, lemon, lime, grape, cherry, blue raspberry.
My printer is an old one Epson Stylus C60

Azathoth---Got a tramp in the front yard hun, and I don't mean me. hehehehehe

Burfica said...

Nerd---I prefer spring over any of them. If I had to choose it would be summer over winter, but we sometimes get to 120 degree's that's why I melt. LOL

JUST ME said...

helooooo

i am linking you.

you are too cool, lady. ;)