CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Barely Movin

Just thought I would let you all know I'm still alive and breathin.

Monday night I threw my lower back/right hip out really really bad. I thought I could work it out myself on Tuesday, but I was in hell. Wed, I went to my chiropractor, and he worked on me quite a while, but I was still in spasam/pain hell. I got like 1 1/2 hours sleep last night, cuz every position hurt. So...I went again today. Everything is moving good, and is loose, but all the muscles are still tight and spasaming.

So...I'm in massive pain with no pain pills.

I will post more when I'm not clenching my teeth and praying for unconsciousness.

7 comments:

Mia said...

OWWW....did you want me to hook you up with some good pain killers?

You take care of yourself.

Azathoth100 said...

Like peas in a pod. My backs gone too, it went on vacation without me. Damn thing. Hope yours gets better soon sweetie.

Phoenix5 said...

And then there were three...

I wrenched my neck almost 2 weeks ago now, and spent a week in a pain-killer induced haze. I went to my chiropractor 3 times that week as well as getting some massage therapy, but it wasn't until I went back to work Monday that it began to relax some - go figure!

I hope you're feeling better soon!

Jim said...

i wish there was some way i cud share your pain Burf, so as to make it less for u


Get well soon to celebrate the Fourth

JUST ME said...

feel better!!

if it helps at all, I'm in hell too. CONSTANT car sickness for no GODDAMN reason.




you know who should be hurting like this?
Paris Hilton.

not us.

Sugar said...

Ouch....hope you feel better soon honey. Happy 4th of July to you and yours

Ms. Diner said...

I'm so sorry you're hurtin' sweets. Drink lotsa iced tea and rum. Or better yet, rum with ice cubes made out of iced tea. And make your loved ones do all the work for you. Just park that ass in a lounger in the back yard and get yourself a pile of trashy mags and a really great beach book. And NO HOUSEWORK!!