CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Is it Summer or Not??

I wanna know if it's summer or not??? We have had a couple days where it's barely got to 90 for about an hour during the day (whoooohooooo) Most days it's over 100 for a good 8 to 10 hours. But I'm just confused. Arizona doesn't do this wacky with deciding to be hot. It's always hot, and keeps getting hotter from may till end of August. But this year, It's like it can't make up it's mind.

I babysat a couple kids yesterday. A friend of Kiddo's and that friends younger sister (not Big J and little Pixie, couple other kids) And the little sister, was just being a shit. Then I got really lucky. Right after eating lunch, she fell asleep (she's 7) She fell asleep till about 5, right after her mom got here. hehehehe whooohoooo Cuz Kiddo and the friend play together real well, so I didn't have to worry about them.

Gigantor took Kiddo and Big J down to the carnival tonight. I used to go with them. But, honestly it's not my cup of tea. So...I just let the boys all go and play.

I didn't do much for Captain Daddy or Gigantor for tomorrow. Kiddo wants to make them a card. And I have a small batteryless flashlight and visor clip that says #1Dad on it for each of them. So...I'm doing a nice dinner I guess. Ham, and mashed tatoes and red eye gravy, poofoo, and deviled eggs, and probably a cake. Hope they are happy with that. Better than a stick in the eye is what I say. hehehehe

Kiddo is trying to hit the reading hard, and I'm trying to help him. We joined the summer reading program, and every day we sit down and read. He has some books he can read to me. Then some of the little harder one's I read mostly, but save a small amount every couple pages for him to read. He's gone through 32 books in the past two weeks, and just checked out 20 more. I'm proud he's trying to work on it. Hope it will help him with next year.

Okay well I'm gonna go mess with putting up some new links on my sidebar, and over the next week or two, gonna talk to you all about some of the blogs I read that I don't think enough of you read. hehehehe

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL YOU DADS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Azathoth100 said...

Hope you have a good day tom. I try and check out new blogs when I can, but at this point I have so many regualr ones it's hard to keep up as it is. I'm thinking about cutting back to only those who bother to comment on mine, but being an old sopftie not sure I can do it.

Mia said...

Lol...sorry Poofoo...that word just makes me laugh.

Sandi said...

It is summer, whether we want it to be or not. It has been in the mid to upper 90's for 2-3 weeks solid.

Kim said...

sha! Didn't any one tell you Ohio is the New Arizona?

Ms. Diner said...

PooFoo? I just gotta know what that is.