CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

One of those days, or few days.

Ever wake up and wanna kick the dog??? Just cuz your having a crappy day?? I've been having a crappy few days. Nothing major, just irritating crap. Made me a little moody. So...what better place to share than my blog. hehehehe

*Massive insomnia, going on three weeks. CRAP!
*Gigantor ruined some pants before the new job told him they had coveralls on hand for them. CRAP!
*Dog has had skunk gas for a week. CRAP!
*Found out Gigantors old boss cut off our insurance before Gigantor was finished working there. CRAP!
*Dog puked on the floor. CRAP!
*Found out my 5 prescriptions are close to 100 each a month. CRAP!
*That is the generic of each medication. CRAP!
*My printer ran out of ink. CRAP!
*No body in town has ink, only store that can order it, won't for a week. CRAP!
*The other dog snuffled cotton from the cotton wood tree's up his nose, and sneezed for 5 hours. CRAP!
*I majorly need to do dishes, I am out of clean plates, forks, and knives. CRAP!
*The internet was down from 10 last night till 4 this afternoon, some transformer in Phoenix exploded. CRAP!
*I needed to enter my avon order last night or no later than 10 this morning. CRAP!
*Computer came up, and rushed to get order entered, and avon sight was down for maintenance. CRAP!
*It's major hot here. CRAP!
*The local pool isn't open on weekends. CRAP!
*I have house insurance and car insurance due the same week. CRAP!
*The wind has been blowing for 2 days, and we hate the wind. CRAP!
*When I say blow, I mean knock over small structures like sheds. CRAP!
and last but not least.
*The gerbils are still staring at me, right this minute even. CRAPITY CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!!!!


Okay I feel better now. I'm gonna go get my nails done tomorrow. Captain daddy said he would come down and sit with Kiddo, maybe watch a movie.

I think I'm gonna get them done in red white and blue flames. Cuz the next appointment won't be till after the 4th.

Have a good middle of the week everyone!!!

3 comments:

Mia said...

Holy CRAP!!!! I don't feel so bad anymore. The skunk gas is more than enough, but for a week, holy crap! Hope you feel better.

Azathoth100 said...

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP, yep it's been a Crappy time recently. Hope you get to flush soon sweetie.

inconspicuous attack toad said...

damn! that is a craptastic few days. how does no one have ink?? seriously...what?