CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 22, 2006

What the Hell is PooFoo??

Okay I've been asked by some...what the heck poofoo is. Lovingly named by one of our friends, poofoo has been a main staple at our house. It's a must for every big family or holiday dinner, and for summer potlucks. Let me break down this very complicated and intricate recipe for you all.

PooFoo---Take one tub of whip cream, mix in one small box of cherry jello, mix in one tub of cottage cheese, then mix in one can of drained pineapple chunks, and chill.

OMG the work of that, I'm panting just typing it. *wipes sweat from brow*

Okay okay I know you all are saying "smart ass" Well yes I am!! hehehe

Haven't been posting last couple days. One reason is the gawd fucking mother dammit window unit in our dining room went out. Now I have an evaporative cooler. But the cocksucker who think they know how to construct a place put it through the floor vents, so it doesn't cool the house worth shit all!!! It cools the house about as good as an oven turned on warm. So...after the first year of literal misery (even with ceiling fans), cuz it's 115 mother bunny humping degrees outside, we bought a window unit for the dining room. It would cool the dining, living, and kitchen pretty well. Then we were still miserable so we bought one for our bedroom and kiddo's bedroom. Well...I came home from the reading program on Tuesday and there was this major thunking noise in the house. Major hell, it sounded like someone was using a fuckflippin jackhammer in here. One whole wall of my house is shaking and pictures are on the floor. I realize it's the window unit, and I mess with it trying to figure out if a support broke and it's just off balance or what. Husband gets home. I'm sweating and cursing (who me??? nah, I would never curse) He does the full inspection, and says what I fear. That he thinks something in the motor has gone out, and it's just a matter of time before it all goes out. And in my eye probably shorts out and burns my house do a pile of ash.

So, he calls our local True Value who can't have one till Friday fucking night, if they are lucky. Our first one was an 8000 btu, and I asked to price the bigger one's. True value said their 8000 was 170 bucks and the 10,000 was 245 bucks. So...on a whim we call Wal-mart. And OMG they had a 10,000 on their shelf for 194 dollars. YES, GOD IS GOOD, THE ANGELS SING DOWN UPON US, AND ALL CREATURES BE PRAISED!!!!! Can you tell I can't stand that heat, and need my fricken cooler??? Gigantor worked on it from 6:30 that night till 11. Poor guy. It was a monster too. It's almost as big as my dining room. hehehehe But that bitch works her tail off. It cools so well, and it's quiet, and the best part. It's remote control. heheheheh

Okay I could make this longer with a list of things a 10 year old boy shouldn't do, but I guess I will spare you till another post. hehehehe

A note for UnMartha. Hun, I keep commenting on your blog, but you have the "owner needs to approve comments before they show up" thingie enabled, so you haven't been getting my comments.

Have a good Thursday everyone!!!!!!!

8 comments:

JUST ME said...

that "poofoo" sounds delicious.

but seems like it would visually resemble somebody's intestines.



...which is cool with me.

Mia said...

sings...lil rabbit foofoo...oops never mind...wrong topic.

Feel free to send some heat up here, its not that warm....over cast and only 59F. So yeah I want some sun!!!

Azathoth100 said...

Bur, you know I love you, so know that I say this straight from my heart...
YOU LIVE IN ARIZONA! IT'S A FREAKIN DESERT! IF YOU HATE HEAT>>>>MOVE!
Just thought you should be aware of that is all.
Smile!

Burfica said...

Jess--to dam funny. hehehee

Miranda--Little bunny foo foo hehehehee bonk!!

Aza--silly silly man, I don't hate the heat. I just hate a cooler that doesn't work in the heat. hehehehe Heat is tollerable if you have everything you need to make it so. And Arizona has 99% good reasons why we stay 1% (heat) why we wouldn't. Where as EVERYWHERE ELSE!!! has the 99% why we would gag at moving there. hehehehe

Sugar said...

MMMMMmm..I'm drooling, and melting...I know it was bad, but I lol throughout your entire post....you rock girl ;)

Julie said...

Poofoo, you said poofoo, LOL
everyone said it too, ha
stick your head in....

I'll never grow up....

it is hot as hell lately,, glad you got your a/c working or the gigantor would have to put ice in front of a fan for you and cater to your every need!

Sandi said...

Still love your 'mother bunny humping', but sorry I hate the reciepe! EEEECCCKKKK
Can't stand cottage cheese.
Don't all those window units kill your electric bill? Serious question, because I am thinking of getting one from mothers side of the house. The a/c don't work to good over there. My side on the other hand is nice and chilly. Selfish of me I know, but hey aren't parents supposed to sacrifice for their kids?

Ms. Diner said...

God you make me laugh. Maybe I should send my mother-in-law over to your place for poofoo. God know what she would say about that.

I have fixed my blog. I wondered where you had gone!