CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Coughs and Vomit

Well....I don't feel like dirty ass anymore. Somewhat like clean ass. I've been taking a bunch of dayquil. And I'm feeling somewhat better, just a little stuffy and still a cough. I'm thinking maybe it's a head cold, and hopefully I can get it kicked on out.

Last night, kiddo was up at 11. He had projectile vomited all over the floor of his room, the hall way, the bathroom, and finally reached the toilet. So...got him in the shower, and then had to go about cleaning our butts off (actually Gigantor did the cleaning up) Then put him back to bed. I kept him home from school today. The 4th graders are supposed, to go on a river trip tomorrow. So...I wanted to keep him home so that he can go do that tomorrow.

OOoOO also tomorrow is my anniversary. I've gotten nothing for Gigantor. Not a dam thing. I have been sick, and I'm broke so oh well. LOL He better dam well remember me though. hehehehee I say it sorta kiddingly. But he has blown off our anniversary quite a few times. He owes me. hehehehe

Okay I'm gonna go finish my rice cakes with fat free peanut butter. LOL

Have a good Thursday all.

6 comments:

Azathoth100 said...

Glad your feeling better, hope the Kiddo does too in time for his trip. Happy Anniversary, hope you have a blast.

Phoenix5 said...

Happy Anniversary Burf! Don't count on Gigantor remembering... it's not in a guy's genes to remember things like that ;-)

Hope you're feeling better soon! And Kiddo too.

Alekx said...

if a man wants to live and have a penis attached to his body he better make it in his genetic make up to remember things like this.
:-)

Dorko said...

Dutifully singing the "Happy Anniversary" song for both you and Gigantor! =)
Love you all!
XOX!

Anonymous said...

I dun mind when I'm coughin, jus when I get a sore-throat I hate dat soooo much, it hurtz like hell. Hope u get completely betta tho ;-) PEACE

Rhiannon said...

Burfica I hope your anniversary was happy and that he remembered!;)

On a side note I left you a message on motherless daughters on your post "Few words" about you e-mailing me and how I am unable to do the "shortcut" e-mail to you via your profile..so please check my comment out and I would love to hear from you via e-mail..thanks so much for the kindness..

Hugs to you too!..and oh please do feel better sooon!

Blessings,

Rhi