CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Faster than a Speeding Bullet

Finally I am faster than a speeding bullet. Watch me zoom by. See my dust cloud. hehehehehe

I finally did it. I got cable internet. It's pretty expensive here. That's why I hadn't done it yet. But...I had of all things *gag* dial up. And my server was getting worse and worse. I could barely dial in, and I was waiting anywhere from 2 to 10 minutes for pages to load, depending on the graphics of the place. I must be a really dedicated blog reader, to stick with you guys, and spend hours so I can read your blogs. *pat on back* Now I can load them in seconds. hehehehehe

Well...I must say that the vortex bra is back in full swing, or should I say "suxtion" Nothing had fallen prey to my bra in a long long time. Maybe it was cuz it was winter and it would hide. But now that it's warmed up. I'm finding all sorts of interesting objects in there again. I found a mini marshmallow in my bra the other night. I would like to know where the hell it came from, since we don't have any fricken marshmallows in the dam house. Mostly it's just after my food, and crumbs, and the like. (hungry after the winter hibernation I guess) But a flippin marshmallow, I'm still wondering about that one. Wonder if the easter bunny is gonna hide an egg in there. If it tries, I'm sure my bra will suck it and the bunny in, then there will be disappointed children all over. And my bra will be known as the bunny killer. *snork* hehehehe

Okay I'm off to go pee before I leave a puddle.

I just love how fast this posts now. hehehehehe

Happy Tuesday everyone.

8 comments:

Alekx said...

Boy are you getting spoiled.
We need to try to get cpt daddy on line now. :-)

Sandi said...

Welcome to the 21st century!!!!!!!!!1

Julie said...

Your bra and internet caught up together, ha!
If you ever get to Tennessee, you have a place to stay, ya know! And we have boats and campers, what ever ya like!

Rhiannon said...

Burfica,

You are funny!:) This is a funny comical post. It's nice to see you feeling a bit more "chipper".

I just so hate bras! I still have dial up and its takes me long time just like you said. It can get very frustrating when trying to post..or get online and go to others blogs or get my dam e-mail!..he he..patience is a virtue they say.

Hope you have a Happy Easter girl!

Love,
Rhi

Azathoth100 said...

Opps, sorry, that was my marshmallow. Um.... Can I have it back?

Mia said...

Woohoo....keepin up with the times.

I hate bras, probably, cuz mine arent big...lol and couldnt even hold marshmallows...ok thats a lie, they could hold a couple of minis. lol

Dorko said...

WhooooWhoWhoWHO!
Burfica is flyin' now!

Maybe the internet Gods flipped that mini-marshmallow into the vortex when your head was turned... as 'reward' for finally going cable.

That reminds me... with company coming this weekend maybe I should get some mallow guns together and stock up on "ammunition" for 'em. Give the little children something to do other than gorge on candy and hunt eggs. =)

Love you, Burf.

~SugarBear~ said...

I just got cable internet last fall & WOW! What a difference it makes. Now I can waste the same amount of time on the internet but find 3X the stuff! Have fun surfing the 'net!