CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Short and Sweet

1. I still have that horrible cough, and I'm having to keep on med and cough med every 4 hours. I may have to bite the bullet and go to the doctor

2. Gigantor did remember our anniversary, I got a card, flowers, and a cake. (?)

3. Nobody else really remembered. Not that I wanted a ton of people too, but his parents, and my best friend and his best friend would have been nice. Captain Daddy remembered, and Alekx gave us happy wishes, after she read it in my blog. hehehehee (caught you sis)

4. I hate the mother fucking wind!!!! (2 weeks straight of wind)

5. Captain Daddy is really ready to get back into his own place. Hopefully the fridge will be fixed by Monday or Tuesday, so he can get in there no later than next weekend.

6. To tell the truth, I'm really ready for Captain Daddy to be in his own place too.

7. Why is it, when you give a man a list of 4 very small things to do over an entire weekend, you will be lucky to only get one of them done???

8. I really really hate the wind!!!!!!

9. These two cats are never gonna get along and not fight. I think my animals will be glad when Captain Daddy's kitty is out of the house.

10. Sugar free and fat free pudding is not bad, but lets face it, it's not good either.

11. Kiddo needed a shoe box for school tomorrow, and I had to call 12, yup 12 people to find a flippin shoe box.

12. Why can't men take garbage out when it's so full it's over flowing??? NoOOOoOo they have to stack shit higher and higher, and even next to the flippin trash can!!!!

13. If your in a staring match with a gerbil, the gerbil will always win

14. I'm actually very glad that there is only one month of school left.

15. I really really really hate the mother bunny humping wind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good Monday all!!!

5 comments:

Jim said...

u sound very grouchy tonight
men are the same all over the world


u shud be tankful
he didnt forget your anniversary

Mia said...

Tell us how you really feel about the wind.

Lol at the asking a guy to do something...roflmao.

HAPPY LATE ANNIVERSARY.

Alekx said...

I remembered before you blog you little anniversary ho.
A's and 21's
After 7 years I finally remembered then get shot down for having to read it on a blog. Hrumph

So Do you not like the wind????

Azathoth100 said...

May you soon have a wind free day. Although all those Bunnies getting humped will be so disapointed.

Phoenix5 said...

Well, well, well! So he DIDN'T forget your anniversary! Wow, I am impressed! I hope you didn't give him those 4 "little" tasks to do on your anniversary, did you? That would not have been good! ;-)

Oh yeah, btw, HAPPY WINDSDAY!

LMAO!!! (couldn't resist!)

ummm.. is that counter accurate? 'cause if it is.. I'm visitor #19333! :-O