CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Us Poor Fools

Okay I have decided if God is picking on us, then he is leaving some other poor fools alone. So...everybody should have had a free hall pass card yesterday. I swear...what the hell??? hehehe

Okay so you all know I got the suburban fixed before going to get Captain Daddy. To the tune of 330 bucks. Then just about two weeks ago I got the fuel pump fixed in it to the tune of 356 bucks. Well...Gigantor told me there was some weird noise coming from the back of his truck. But we decided to wait a week or so.

Yesterday, Good Friday, no school, I get to sleep in. I was in heaven thinking I could sleep till 8 or 8:30. Hubby wakes me up at about 6:30, and says, "you have to get up and come tow my truck" I'm like, WTF??? He went to the convenience store on the way to work, and got a sandwich. Came out, and the truck wouldn't start. Cranked but wouldn't turn over. But it can't be fuel pump, cuz we have duel tanks. And the other tank should have worked. Cuz it has a fuel pump in each tank. So...he walked home to get me so I could tow it. We go back down there, and the stupid thing starts. So...we take it uptown to the shop, and he says he's not sure, to drive it and see what happens. Head back home (I'm following him all the time) and the check engine light comes on. Call the guy at shop back, and he says to bring it up, they will scan it. And let us know by noon so we can fix it.

Come home, and my fricken computer crashes. I mean, blue screen of death. Unhook computer, take it to the shop, to find out that my hard drive crashed, and he doesn't know if he can save anything on it. I told him, that I would deal with everything, if he could just get my pictures off it. Last one's of my mom, and her memorial. He said he would try.

Call the guy about fixing Captian Daddy's refrigerator in the travel trailer. Told we have to take the thing out and bring it to him. If it's a sensor, then he probably can replace it, if it's the element, then he isn't sure he can get a replacement, and if he can they are 400 bucks. If it's neither, then a new fridge of that kind is 1500 bucks.

All this happened and we haven't even had breakfast yet. grrrrrrrrrr

Then we decided to go shopping, and kept running into problems at the store. They didn't mark the prime rib roast right, and it took a fricken half hour to get the shit straight. So...we eat a way late lunch. Like 3 in the afternoon. And I realize that I forgot to get my medicine when down town. So...gigantor went and got the meds and the computer.

Now today, I am cooking eggs for dying and to give to the easter bunny to hide. And I am going to make some pecan pies this afternoon. Desert is gonna be Pecan and Apple pie ala mode.

Well...I better go get cookin.

Happy Easter everyone.

And please pray or do spells, or dances to make this awful hex come off of us. hehehehe

3 comments:

Azathoth100 said...

Don't worry, with the way my day is going I think the hex has moved on from you.

Sandi said...

I am sending you all the good Karma I have accumulated. Okay that is not very much, mainly because I am such an evil shit, but hey, it's the thought that counts right. :)

Alekx said...

I'm not saying a word cuz if I do it'll get worse for one of us.
:-)