CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Is Somebody's Ass in my Mouth???

Gad, I feel like ass today. I didn't sleep well Sunday night so I was tired yesterday. Then for some god awful reason I coughed all night last night. So...now I'm way tired, and I feel like ass. My throat hurts. dammit.

In other news. Easter was very nice. Rather quiet and lazy. We watched Narnia, which kiddo got in his basket. And we watched Memoirs of a Geisha, which Captain Daddy got me. Both are excellent movies. We had a great dinner. Prime rib, asparagus, potatoes, pink poofoo, deviled eggs, rolls, and for desert, apple pie ala mode.

We went out to eat breakfast the other day, and my vortex bra must have been working over time. I dropped egg right where it would go in the bra if I wasn't wearing such a high cut shirt. I dropped bacon and hashbrowns there too. Then for some reason the blueberry syrup attacked me. I left that restaurant looking like I had been in a food fight. I had streaks and dots of blueberry syrup all over my light blue shirt. And I had splotches of egg and all my other food right at the dip in your cleavage, on my shirt. Can't dress me up and take me out anywhere. I swear.

Well...I'm gonna go finish my piece of pecan pie and my mug of coffee and I may just go lay back down. Since I feel so assie. LOL not to be mistaken with ausie.

6 comments:

Alekx said...

I also feel like someone opened up my head and shit right down inside of it.
blah

Azathoth100 said...

time for simple honest advice...GET SLEEP.
Also we need to buy you a bib for when you go eating with the vortex bra on. (heh)

Mia said...

Aww...that sucks. Im bagged too.

Sleep? What the heck is that? if you get some, have some more for me.

Memoirs of a Geisha was an awsome movie.

Anonymous said...

I swear, today was Monday and nobody got the memo. LOL. See, that's why I don't get dressed up very often... I make too much of a mess of myself most days :)

Julie said...

Oh gosh, anytime I don't get rest for a few days, I end up feeling sick,, take some vitamins and get some rest and hopefully you will bounce back like the vortex bra and not end up down in the bed for a few days...

what a spread at easter,, sweet jesus ,, literally,, sweet jesus day!

popfizz said...

did someone say pecan pie?