CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 03, 2006

TheTale of an Ass Clown

My son is a clown, and he is a clown with a bare ass. hehehehe There for an ass clown.

My son is usually very quiet, and rather shy. So...for him to do something goofy or funny or entertaining in front of anyone other than us, is just way way unusual.

So Kiddo and Big J were here playing yesterday. And they are jumping on the trampoline. They must have played on the tramp for about 3 hours yesterday. And Gigantor goes out and sprays them and the tramp down with the hose, then proceeded to water the tree. I was outside just watching the boys, and the neighbors across the street were goofing off also. When my son starting taunting his daddy, cuz he wanted sprayed again. And in midst of jumping, my young, innocent, sweet 9 year old screams "HEY DAD LOOK AT THIS" (which makes all the neighbors look) and he pulled down his pants, and mooned us all!!!! I mean I thought I had time, like till he was a young teenager, before he started showing people all his ASSets. But NoOoOOoOoOo my son is starting early. *sigh* I can just see the phone calls now, when he's a teenager. From his friends parents, girlfriends parents, from the school, the police. ahhhhhhhhhh LOL

Okay and on a side note, went out this morning, and started the suburban, then it died, then tried again, and it goes crank crank crank, but won't catch and turn over. It does the rear rear rear noise, but no catching or turning over. Thank God Captain Daddy was here and drove us to school. Gigantor said he was worried it might be the fuel pump. So...had the mechanic guy come check and he said he thought so too. Had to tow the bitch up to the mechanics, then was told that they would do one more test, but if it is the fuel pump, then they have to drop the entire gas tank to replace it. Told me it would be about $325. *BANGS HEAD ON DESK*

Gigantor and I said, how some people say "when it rains it pours" well with us, "when it rains, it pours buckets of diarrhea on our heads"

That's it for Monday. I'm outa here.

6 comments:

Azathoth100 said...

Looks like crap as far as the eye can see. At least we now know you are a brunette.
You need to have Alekx talk to your kid before he starts to get flashing calls into 911. She has her hands full with motorcycles and attempted suicides right now.

Sandi said...

I had a fuel pump go out on a Dodge dakota, and it was 350. just for the part!! So if you can get the whole job done for 325 then you are doing good. Yes I know money does not grow on trees, but at least it will be cheaper than mine. :)

Alekx said...

Okay so I'm the only sick one in the bunch cuz I'm giggling about the ass theme of this post. Your sons ass and the "rear" "rear" "rear" noise.

**sniff** I'm so proud of kiddo, today showing his ass to the neighbors, tomorrow cutting people into tiny pieces and storing them in 55 gallon drums in the back yard. **sniff** he just knows how to make an auntie proud

Okay stop calling me bad names.
I wonder how many cuss out e-mails I'll get on my blog from this comment. hehehehe

MomThatsNuts said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh kiddo thats good.....

Qtroll~ing got DRESS CODED for wearing a shirt that says PUNK ROCK IS IN MY PANTS...imagine what would have happened if he had the pants DOWN....YIKES...

mom

Mike said...

I am a clown most of the time too!

~SugarBear~ said...

It must be the week for kids & bare buts - mine is writing on his. *sigh* kids........