CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hell Cat

Well the wind has basically stopped blowing, and now it's warming up. Been about 79 or 80 here. SoOoooOO beautiful!!! My cough is pretty much gone away. It's still hanging on. I feel good except for the stupid cough, so I'm just struggling with that. Taking alot of sugar free robitussin cough syrup.

My fathers cat, is the cat from hell, let me tell ya. What a little shit she is. I finally pulled out the flippin spray bottle. Here is her daily routine. Wake up, come out of Captain Daddy's room, and find my cat. Then she torments my cat, by attacking him and hissing at him, and there is always a cat fight each morning. So...he goes outside (my cat). And every time he tries to come back inside during the day she jumps on him, and acts all shitty so he runs back outside. Then she decides she needs to attack one of the dogs. Every time he moves in the house. She has taken it upon herself to make sure everything on the table is on the floor every day. One corner of the table is my little office area for my Avon. So...I have to pick everything up a couple times a day. She has decided that all my house plants are her buffet, and all the dirt should be on the floor. I have two plants that are non existent anymore, they are eaten down to stubs. She keeps getting on the counter attacking the gerbil cage. We take her down each time, cuz she knocked over my favorite, very expensive vase that was holding my anniversary flowers. Then she goes and attacks the bird cage. She has knocked it off it's shelf twice, poor birdies. But she is pouncing at it at least 10 times a day. So...we are up down, up, down, up, down, getting this cat away from shit, and fixing things every fricken day. And here is the real kicker, that finally got my goat. She keeps going and scratching the shit out of my new couch and loveseat. My new "Suede" couch and love seat. And she just stares at us and keeps doing it, as we yell, and won't stop till we come over and almost touch her, then she runs off. This morning she had done all of these about 20 times, and it's only 9:30. So I marched my happy bubble butt into the bathroom, and got the water squirt bottle, and filled it up. She was at the bird cage and I hosed her down, she didn't like that to much, she tried the couch and I got her between the eyes. Now she is glaring at my back, sharpening her claws and plotting her next move.

I love all animals, but I would have spanked the shit out of this young cat already if she were mine, and she would know what she could and couldn't do around here. Hard with Captain Daddy here, he even gets upset when we yell at her for scratching the couch. So....he went out and about, and that's when I armed myself. LOL She's gonna get the hint, let me tell ya.

Okay all I'm off to switch laundry and get a turkey breast in the oven soon.

Have a good Thursday!!!

5 comments:

Mia said...

I love animals too, but Im so not a cat person. I think cuz Im allergic, and they all know it.

Have a good weekend.

MomThatsNuts said...

I once saw a bumper sticker that summed up my feelings about cats...

I LIKE CATS....DEAD ONES...

or

CATS MAKE GOOD BURRITOS...

Mom

Sandi said...

I love my cats and could not get along without them, however, the water bottle is a mainstay in the house. As you know I have one now that is under a year and he get the water bottle at least a dozen times a day. I have also found that females are worse than males. Dont get me wrong I love my female cat, but she will be the last female I have.

Azathoth100 said...

Yeah. I like cats but most of mine understood that worst comes to worst I outweigh them by about 300lbs.

Alekx said...

Poor poor kitty, always picking on her...always picking on the doggies
You keep trying to suck them into your vortex bra so they have to live an adventursome life while they can