CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Suburban Gods Hate Me

Well I didn't get the suburban back till the end of the day today. That son of a bitching car. I swear to god. I could buy a new one with all the shit. grrrrrrrrr So....it was the fuel pump, then they had to drop the tank to replace the pump. But in doing that, they have to tear apart a strainer thingie and the in line fuel filter, which they forgot to add those and labor on the quote. So...end result was 356 buckeroonies. Okay so 330 before we went to get Captain Daddy, and now 356 after he is back here. Maybe I need to get a horse again, and just say screw it to the vehicles. But then I'd probably have a thousand dollar vet bill. hehehehe

I'm sure Captain Daddy is ready to be out of the house. He seems a little disgusted when we start our little family tirades. And when we have to punish Kiddo. I know he's somewhat disgusted that his perfect little grandson is doing crap like he's doing. (1/2 hour talk with his teacher about him disrespecting her today) And I know Captain Daddies kitty is ready to be the hell out of here. About the first week she stayed hidden in his room. I let him put the sandbox and food in there. Now she is venturing out. But she is still picking fights with the dogs, and my cat. Only thing now, is instead of my animals backing off. They know she is like here to stay, so when she is pissy, they fight back to put her in her place. We have had to break up a few fights. Usually stop my animals from killing her. Dumb little shit. hehehehe

AND WHEN THE HELL DID EASTER SNEAK UP ON ME?????? I wanted to get Kiddo a movie or two and a bunnie, and a few yummie goodies for his basket. I have the bunny, and Captain Daddy keeps buying videos when they come out. I had to yell at him today not to buy Chronicles of Narnia, cuz I didn't want him ruining my easter gift. He's already ruined two easter or birthday gifts by buying the stuff right away. hehehee So...this Saturday is the city egg hunt and petting zoo. I'll take everyone to that, then I have to get my happy butt to the store and get the stuff for his basket.

Anyhow I'm gonna go beat the dog for being an idiot and slap the husband for being annoying, then I'm going to bed. hehehehe

4 comments:

RQ Whitaker said...

You write the best titles!

MomThatsNuts said...

I think you should shoot the suburban and put it out of your misery.....

as for the horse...call me..I wanna come riding with you~~

Alekx said...

slap the dog and beat up the husband, but I guess either way works.
I know it's hard for cpt daddy as he's not had little kids for way to many years.
And he's a loner by trade as well.

Hugs

Azathoth100 said...

Actually, the horse would be cheaper if it broke. Have you ever seen the Vet's book of horse problems?
Broken leg-Shoot it
Blind-Shoot it
Fever-Shoot it
Constipated-Shoot it
Moody-Shoot it
Rainy Day-Shoot it