CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Back to our regularly scheduled Snarkiness

I'm done being whinie. It makes me depressed, and irritable. So....it's like I have PMS all the time.

I love the tinkerbell, kittie, snacker picture up there.

Well...not much more the police can do, no evidence, no proof, no nothing, so just a dam incident report.

Kawasaki doesn't make locking gas caps, so we aren't sure what we are gonna do.

Cooler is on order and should be here by Thursday.

We patched up holes in fence and rat dog hadn't gotten out in like 4 days. She was out again today. The shit head!!!!

Captain Daddy has been staying in a good mood, so that is nice.

I have been having a hard time sleeping, so then I sleep in in the morning, and then I feel like a bad mom for the day. grrrrrrr

We have been watching lots of movies since there is nothing on t.v. in the summer. Catching up on a ton that Captain Daddy had loaned us. And getting 3 to 6 netflix movies in in a week.

I think we may get a lake pass this year. You have to buy a yearly pass to go out to the lake (national park and all) And I love the lake and love to go swimming and stuff. But...with my leg, knee, hips, back, and weight problems it was really really hard to walk any distance. Hard?? hell it was impossible. And they only had one beach I could go to. Lone Rock beach. But we kept getting stuck in the deep sand, and that would cause me tons of anxiety.

All the other places you had to walk a good 1.2 mile to the beach or it was cliff areas and you had to hike. So...for a couple years we hadn't even bought a lake pass.

Gigantor found a road they built to a beach, a different beach that is more hard packed. And you can drive right up to the edge of the water. I so would love to go out to the lake once or 3 times a week. hehehehe

So...we are gonna buy a pass this weekend after payday and go check it out.

Okay well I'm gonna get out of here and see if I can find something to eat. I'm starving.

Have a good Tuesday everyone!!!!

8 comments:

Dorko said...

A pass!?
I guess I should have known that one day "they" would do that.
The QoP! & I were talking about how great it would be to visit the area again - this time with the boyz in tow (Her sons/husband)... so how much IS a lake pass?
I know I'd have to have one if I was back there - even for a day!

Special K said...

Darko have always had to pay to get into the lake, even since I was a kid, most places its per car load but I am 40 and never saw a free lake. I don't think we have passes but that would be nice too! I can't swim in lake water anymore due to the staph problems I get :(

But anyway...YaY for getting to go swimming! I know my pool is a godsend, nothing fancy but it really helps my excercising I am supposed to do. I don't know how much longer I can get in and out with that ladder though, hell I am 40 now! LOL Maybe one day before we get too old, hubby can build one up to the back door so I can drop in and then he can make a hydraulic lift to get me out!

Special K said...

I just noticed I said not once but twice that I was 40 LOL either I am proud of it or petrified! LOL

Burfica said...

dorko--I miss it being free and fun. It's 30 bucks for a year pass, 90 dollars for a "grand circle national park pass" (get in all the national parks) or 20 dollars for a week pass. I say get with someone who has a year pass and ride in their car. hahahaha

K--We miss our lake just being something you could drive out to and not worry, and the dam you used to be able to go down yourselves, now it's all guided tours and only twice a day. And pay to get to the lake. I want a pool!!!!! I would be doing water aerobics every day if I had access to a pool.

A Spot of T said...

Come here. We get to go to the lake anytime we want :o) Or at least I don't think they charge anymore?? Wouldn't that be something. Well anyway. I hope you get to go. There is nothing finer than spending time at the lake.

Burfica said...

spot--that is so true, and I just love my lake. Best lake in the world. heheheheh

Jules said...

I think a lake pass sounds like a great idea, Estee!! Will do you all some good to relax a bit this summer!

CrystalChick said...

Your page disappeared again....
ah, that's okay, I'll just go to your sidebar and find the newer post.

I have had trouble sleeping too. It's horrible. I went thru this a few years ago and it was not fun at all. The past few nights I have been up between 2 and 4 am and can't fall back to sleep. Then I'm overly tired during the day but I am trying to work so I have to push myself a bit thru it all.

My hub and kids would love to be near a lake. I have a skin condition that make being in the sun for too long bothersome so I'm only good for half a day anywhere we go like that.