CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Wednesday??? Really???


Man I can't believe it's wed already.

I need that dust mop to come to life and dust my house. hahahahaha

Guess what bonus we got?? I got a call yesterday and the cooler was in. Wasn't supposed to be here till Thursday. BONUS!!!!

Of course it won't get hooked up till this weekend. Gigantor has been working longer hours.

Yesterday at lunch Kiddo and I watched The Borrowers. I hadn't seen that movie in years, and had forgotten what it was about. It was pretty good.

Last night we watched Dan in Real Life. That was a pretty darn cute movie. We enjoyed it.

Well I don't really have a whole hell of a lot to say today, so maybe I'll just go eat my popcorn, drink my coffee, and read blogs. hahahahah

Have a good Wednesday everyone!!!!

9 comments:

cookie monster said...

That dog looks excited about something....

Neoma said...

Dan in real life is funny? I am looking for easy to watch for the whole family, funny movies. We have movie nights, and I refuse to watch anything with my kids that either totally grosses me out, freaks me out, horrifies me, or embarrasses me. Yep that doens't leave much. haha

We saw Indiana Jones new movie, I got a bit grosses out at the ants........you know that one scene. But I hid behind my popcorn box. haha

Yeh, I am a wimp.

Neoma said...

so I will add Dan in real life to my list........:)

Burfica said...

cookie--yeah maybe he's chasing a dust bunny.

nea--oh I love scary and gross movies. hahahah Haven't seen indiana jones yet. 27 dresses was real good too, funny.

Biddie said...

We watch soo many movies at our house. It is all that Shawn and I do, really. Not having transporation can put a real damper on your time away from the kids.
We saw Indiana Jones this past weekend, too. Harry looks might good for a senior citizen.
Sounds like things are coming right along for you. Yay!

CrystalChick said...

A couple weeks ago I bought 3 complete seasons of Gilligan's Island. LOL
So we snuggle in bed and watch old episodes of that.
I think we have a couple dvd's I picked up awhile back on sale that we haven't gotten around to.
AND we saw both Indiana Jones... really good... and Iron Man... really really super good!
I love me some popcorn!!

We're due for some HOT weather here this weekend. I have a craft fair on Saturday that I have no idea how I'll hang for as it's to be in the
90's and I have someone to help me set the tent up but no one else all day to give me a break. I see myself leaving very early!

Rhea said...

I need one of those dust mops to come run around my house and clean up. Way too cute. lol

Glad your cooler arrived earlier than you thought. Isn't it great when things like that happen?

Burfica said...

biddie--we do love our movies too, and since it's hard to afford to go out to one, we stay in for them.

Crystal--my husband is solar powered, so we always have to watch rather early.

Rhea--I know my dogs just don't get it when I ask them to dust or vacuum. hahahaha

Special K said...

Popcorn and coffee you say? Hmm.
Dan in real life was cute! We liked it too!
Red Box $1 rentals are my bff these days!