CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Sniffing myself.

Oh my gosh that picture is so dang funny it makes me piddle. hehehehe

Yup that title is right, I keep sniffing myself. hahahaha
I got a new shower gel/ cooling moisture gel/ and lotion from avon, and the smell is so nice. It didn't come with a body spray so I keep having to put some lotion or cooling gel on. But I just keep sniffing myself, cuz I smells good. hehehehehe

Gigantor put steaks out to grill tonight!!! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy I think he's doing it to be way nice. Because he joined a softball team even though we have way to much chit to get done. He did sorta compromise. He could have joined mens league and it would be games 3 nights a week all fricken summer. But he joined a co-ed team so it's only games on Thursdays. His first game is 9 tonight, and we probably aren't gonna go. I'm old and tired, and Kiddo has had this horrid cough. So...we will probably go to next weeks game.

Okay I'm gonna go back to sniffing myself, and read some blogs, I didn't make it around to read anybody yesterday.

Have a good Thursday everyone!!!

11 comments:

~SugarBear~ said...

Sniffing yourself?? hummmmmm sounds interesting. What's the new scent?

Libby said...

oh, burfica, i can smell you all the way over here in ohio!! you DO smell good, i must say!

Burfica said...

c--it's a new scent from skin so soft (which I don't like their origional) Called Summer Soft.

Libby--well better than me smelling bad, hahahaha

CrystalChick said...

Mmmm.... I love smellies!!
Lotions, oils, perfumes, candles, etc. Today I was wearing 'tunisian opium' a very heavy oil, maybe similar to patchouli, that comes in a little roll on bottle. I sorta smelled like a head shop. LOL

Special K said...

All work and no play makes Gigantor a dull boy! Heh.

I love the pink skin so soft!! I loves to smell good!!!

Rhea said...

I love wearing yummy smelling lotion or washing my hands with great soaps that linger. I love the comment about sniffing yourself though. lol

I'm glad Gigantor compromised some with the softball and won't be playing too much. I bet the games will be fun though!

Jules said...

**sniff**

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm!

Burfica said...

Crystal--I don't do musky sents anymore, more flowery. Or clean scents. but it's good to love your smell.

K--I love the pink one too, this is a new green summer one.

rhea--yeah he's having fun so far.

jules--**SNIIIIFFFFF**

Alekx said...

You are just so wrong in so many ways.
But at least this is better cuz usually you sniff yourself and then passout. Hehehe

Biddie said...

That picture made me laugh, too. Which is good, cuz I really needed one. :)

Burfica said...

alekx--or other people sniff me and pass out.

biddie--I love those pictures.