CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 01, 2008

When it rains it pours cosmic diahrea all over your head!!!!!

What in the SAM HELL ARE PEOPLE THINKING????

MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

Okay, so you know I was whining on the other post.

Well Gigantor goes outside 6 a.m. this morning cuz he had to go to work. He jumps on his 4 wheeler to notice it has no gas. He filled it up on Friday evening. And hadn't driven it since. He got looking at the footprints.

We had small footprints and some larger one's around it. And they led (in the dirt) to a guys house two doors down and went right in his yard.

Gigantor calls police. The guys punk kid and friend siphoned the gas out of his tank. They checked our other vehicles tanks, opened the doors, but we have locking gas caps.

Gigantor says he wants to press charges. Police say they don't have anything to go on. Gigantor yells at them that the foot prints lead right to the other yard, where the teenager has a record of doing stupid shit and being in trouble, couldn't they go talk to him at least. Police said they would investigate, Gigantor left for work. Police officer hasn't called us back yet.

Worst part, we really like the dad and step mom. They are nice people, now we have probably made enemies of them.

Also, how fucking stupid can you be. I mean go steal gas across town, where you won't leave a trail, or do something horrible to your neighbors, so it starts neighborhood wars.

I mean don't get me wrong I don't think they should steal at all, and I think they should get butt raped in jail to see how it feels to be royally screwed!!!!! But...they weren't even a tad smart. And I bet the police don't do a dam thing about it.

Pisses me the fuck off. And Gigantor is about 200 times more pissed than me. He wants to call the kids dad, and I told him no, until we find out what's going on with the police. And that I don't wanna have to bail him out of jail.

Now I'm worried this stupid ass punk kid and his friends are gonna start vandalizing my stuff, and or tormenting my dogs. Scares the shit out of me. I guess I couldn't get lucky enough for him to go live with his mom or end up in jail for a really long time huh??

Hope you all are having a much better Sunday than ours started out as.

Update: Talked with those neighbors, it really wasn't them, they even came and looked at prints, and helped walk around neighborhood, found where they were in other yards, and found where they were alot then going into a house. Waiting to talk to the Police officer again. Bad part, it looks like it's the kids of one of Gigantor's co workers. One kid who hates Kiddo for no apparent reason and who has been in trouble tons, and who keeps targeting Kiddo for stuff.

Just sorta glad it's not the neighbors though. *sigh of relief there.*

14 comments:

Olly said...

That is a shitty Sunday. I don't know what is worse - getting ripped off or knowing who it is and the police doing fuck all about it. I've been in both situations and could have strangled everyone. Hope your week is better!

Rhea said...

Stupid kids! Idiot criminals out there, I tell ya. I'm so sorry they stole your gas, that's just so not cool. Don't blame you for ranting.

A Spot of T said...

Whoa! Glad he didn't talk to the first neighbour or that could have been pretty ugly accusing their son and then finding out it was most likely someone else. All in all it's just a pretty shitty thing to have happen and I hope the culprits are caught and taught a lesson. Then I'd be charging the parents for raising such a butthead for a child.

none said...

That sucks so bad.

Someone tried to get into my locking gas cap last night but didn't succeed.

God I hate theives.

Burfica said...

olly--thank you, yeah it's very frustrating.

rhea--what are parents teaching kids now a days anyway.

T--the only way we really found out was he did talk to the first guy, but thankfully in on an accusing way.

hammer--yeah and it's worse to know these are very "privileged" kids. Fuckers.

Special K said...

I am glad it wasn't the neighbors but equally as sorry it was a coworkers kid. Still sticky situation. Ugh.
The prices of gas these days it should be a FELONY when someone siphons it. Heh.

Burfica said...

k--yeah a felony or at least a caning. I would be happy with that. lmao I got a cane they can use too.

Libby said...

burfica--you're being WAY too tame in your punishment for this little asshole...off with his head!

Burfica said...

libby--I like your thinking.

captain corky said...

That sucks! I wouldn't be happy if anybody was creeping around my house and it really sucks that the police aren't even attempting to do anything about it.

Burfica said...

corky--unfortunatly not much they can do. No real evidence or proof.

Neoma said...

I am glad it wasn't your neighbors, as you say neighbor wars are no fun. But having your gas stolen isn't either. I guess we are going to see a lot more of this with the gas prices what they are. there was an armed robert at 7am in the publics grocery store downtown a few days ago. Things are soon going to get ugly.......it is no excuse, though, we are all in the same boat, with expensive gas.....

Dorko said...

I hate theivery
Stupid motorcycle people oughtta start making those locking gas caps - seriously!

Jules said...

Ah shit, Burf - that's a major bummer... but with gas the cost that it is these days, police are sending out warnings that this sort of thing will happen more and more...