CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Waiting for names

It's very sad today as we wait for names from a bad crash.


Go look here Helicopter crash They had one thing wrong, and that the only survivor was a nurse on the classic helicopter not the other one.

Classic Helicopter is based out of Utah, but we know probably 30 or more people from here that work for them. Even Gigantor's mom was a dispatcher for them for a while.

Please keep your prayers out for their families. The actual place they crashed is the next town closest to us about 139 miles south of us.

Okay on to other news.

I've been doing my breathing treatments and taking that Tessalon pearl three times a day, and for two nights I've gotten some sleep. Praise all that is holy!!!!

Everyone is begining to suspect that I had a virus and some junk that was packed in the bottom of my lungs that was dry (for months, like since January) and it finally gave me the cough and with the breathing treatments I've been able to break it up more. I do feel more rattle ie in my chest but it's small amounts of coughing to clear it up. I'm still not gonna say I'm getting better, till I have about a week of getting better. Things tend to turn around on me and smack me in the face. hahahaha

So...hopefully by next week I can start my pain pills again. Gosh I've been hurting without them.

okay it's almost 7 here, so I'm gonna go we need to think about getting some dinner going.

Have a good Monday and Tuesday all!!!

10 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Burfica, in regards to your prior post about you bad cough. Have you ever tried aloe vera gel? You can purchase it at a small health food store or maybe even "walmart" the big store near you mentioned. It comes in a brown bottle and it's a clear aloe vera gel. It soothes all of the mucus membranes of the body. It can work amazing but you must be careful to not put too much in a hot drink solution which I mention below.

Okay, here's what you do if you can. The aloe vera gel is very very concentrate! You need to keep it in the fridge. So you only need to use a drop size, like a large tear drop so be very careful when pouring it out..very careful..or use a round knife tip to get the amount out. You can put the small drop size in a cup of hot tea or even coffee, then stir it well in the liquid with a spoon...also you might want to add about 5-6 drops of a goldenseal/echinacea combo in a liguid glyerine extract. That should cost you from 7-9 dollars but the little bottle extract should last you a long long while as you only need 5 drops or more to add to your hot drink along wtih the aloe gel combined. Try this twice a day morning then night...sip it very slowly. You can use green tea for your hot drink if you want.it's great for you..so now you have 3 things that really might help you..and all good for you!

I'm telling you this combo can really be very very helpful in many ways. Just see if you can find the aloe vera gel and the extract glycerin solution and if you have any questions before trying it, please feel free to let me know. Kerry can give you my e-mail addy.

I really want to help you and I hope you might at least give this a try..instead of trying all the different medications and drugs and such that your body starts to get used to and your immune system doesn't like!

I hope I can help let me know.

You take good care of yourself..listen I have so many allergies myself and not a good immune system but I know "things" that help this problem a lot!

Love and Blessings,

Rhi

Burfica said...

Rhi--Oh thank you thank you hadn't heard of that one yet. I will have to look around, our only health food store closed, and we are such a small town, I'm not sure. I'll look though.

captain corky said...

It's really sad about the crash. My thoughts are with all the families.

I hope you start feeling better soon. Summer is not time to be feeling shitty. That's what Winter is for.

Alekx said...

rattle ie? Is that a new word I've missed out on.
hahaha

Burfica said...

corky--yeah and two of the people were patients. I don't feel bad, just coughing. lol

Alekx--it's a word, cuz I said it. lol

CrystalChick said...

Terrible news about the crash.
Glad you are feeling a little better and getting some sleep but with the other pains kicking in and no meds, I can guess it's hard to get thru that too.
Wishing you well all over!

Burfica said...

crystal--ty ty just trying to keep possitive that it IS getting better.

Anonymous said...

That chopper crash was horrific, I pray for all the families involved.

I'm glad you are feeling good...or atleast better. =)

Sorry for my absense.

Jules said...

A helicopter crash? How very horrible!!!

I will pray, because my prayers to the Stop Making Burf Cough Gods is working!

Burfica said...

birdman--welcome back!!!!

Jules--Yes keep that praying going cuz the coughing has almost stopped.