CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Feeling better and being tagged

Well I'm slowly starting to feel better. I am still coughing, but it's not like it was. I'm able to get some sleep during the night but it's still in a more upright position than laying down. But since I didn't do much but do up my avon order on the computer and watch a movie, I thought I would do a meme I was tagged with a while ago.

Miss Anne Well she tagged me. So here are the rules.

1. Link to the person who tagged you CHECK
2. Post the rules on your blog CHECK
3. Write 6 random things about yourself CHECK
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog and link to them. Well I suck so I'm tagging everyone. hahahaa
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Ummmm no just look here. lol
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up CHECK

6 Random things about me. Okay here goes.

1. From the age of about 6 I had wished my name was Diana, I was always gonna change it when I got older, then when princess Di came along it shattered my dreams. I didn't want people to think I was copying. Dam her!!!

2. I was born to be on a horse. I have owned 7 horses (not all at once) trained them and showed them (western not the wimpy english style) I beat out a couple world champs in their training season. I even trained other peoples horses for money, had work release from school and everything. I don't own any horses anymore, and it pains my heart not to have and ride them. (to dam expensive, and our livelihood was more important) and just recently I found the three ginourmous boxes full of my ribbons and tropheys.

3. My best friend had her two cousins come down from Utah to take me and her to the prom. We were so irritated at the boys in school and all the "clicks" We were not very popular. But her cousins saw what we were doing and played it up, like they were our boyfriends, and got pictures with us and danced every dance with us. I will remember it fondly forever. And everyone the next few weeks at school were so envious of us. It was great.

4. Still to this day I feel massive guilt if I sleep in past 9 in the morning. My mother always came and screamed and screamed at me if I was asleep even till 9. About how I was wasting my life away and I needed to get my lazy ass out of bed. She even did it when I was an adult, calling me up doing it. Still to this day if I sleep past 9 or 9:30 I feel so guilty it makes me miserable all day.

5. I have never ever owned a new piece of furniture or vehicle in my life. It's all either been hand me downs or yard sales. And the cars have all been used, bought from individuals, nothing from a dealer.

6. I used to write poetry, I have a "book" like thing with all of them neatly written in there. I submitted one to a contest place and they published it, but it was in books of poetry that looked more like encyclopedia's then what someone would want to read. I haven't written any in like gosh 15 years.

Okay so there are my random 6 things.

If ya do it let me know and I'll come see what you got.

Have a good Wednesday everyone!!!!

4 comments:

CrystalChick said...

And I have never been on a horse!
I think I wanted to change my name to Shirley for a few months back when Laverne and Shirley was popular. Actually think I asked my Mom to call me Shirley for awhile. I have no idea if she did or just laughed at me for being an idiot. LOL
Glad you are feeling better.

Special K said...

Am I having deja vu or has this meme happened before? HEE!!

I am glad you are getting SOME type of rest.
Coughs suck! Get better!

Libby said...

burfica, i hope you start feeling better every day! just dO NOT try to overdo it, or you'll end up worse than before!

Burfica said...

crystal--yeah all I know is I was supposed to be named roy allen. Mom says she picked my name out of a book, but dad says he picked both me and my sisters names. Who knows

K--Yup happened before, but I tried to tell new things. lol

Libby--yeah I got a bit over confident and didn't get much sleep last night. I'm sure it will still slowly get better.