CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Hot Tuesday


Now that is a rabbit I would like, that looks like an ewok gone wrong. hahahahaha

We had a nice day today. Kiddo went bowling with a friend that was fun. He had a blast. Skinny K's mom came over to get her avon and had to dissapoint kiddo, cuz Skinny K can't play for a while. His mom said and I quote "when he stops calling his mother a retard, then he can come play"

We ate some lunch and watched Hellboy. We watch a movie we own each day at lunch unless someone is over.

I rented a couple movies Night watch and Day Watch. It says it's a trilogy but the third one isn't out yet I guess. Night Watch was all in Russian and had subtitles but it was actually a pretty darn good movie.

uggghhhhh I'm gonna go, my dogs are pissing me the hell off.

Hope you all have a good Wednesday.

12 comments:

cookie monster said...

I had to look to see that Wabbits face then....

Special K said...

I am up LATE! Drama keeping me up! Damn Dad in ICU Cameron started the Crucible! ACK!!!!

Well that bunny MUST be from here because he is definitely showing "hare signs" (HA HA) of humidity!

CrystalChick said...

Yes, some movies with subtitles are great. We just watched Rendition, really good! Jake Gyllenhal and Reese Witherspoon.
Amelie is a good subtitle one too, hmmm.... what else, I know I've seen a bunch of them.

Biddie said...

I hated Night Watch. I acyually bought it, and yeah, not so much with the liking it. I haven't seen Day Watch yet, though.
I just got my copy of Fido in the mail today, that is next on my list.
I don't think that I would be telling many people that my kid was calling me a retard if were that lady. That's just me, I guess.
Everything else good on your end.

Burfica said...

cookie--yeah I think he's cute.

K--Oh noooooo hope your dad is okay.

crystal--We have a few we want to watch but key word is watch not read. hehehehe

Biddie--fido cracked us up, any zombie movie is good. lol

none said...

Retard...the kid would have to pry himself off the wallpaper ;)

Anonymous said...

Are you getting ready for Hellboy II? I haven't seen either and I'm not sure if I am in to it.

I agree, children that call mommy a retard shouldn't be allowed to play!

Burfica said...

hammer--yeah he was in lots of trouble.

birdman--I agree too, and yeah we liked hellboy are looking forward to the 2nd one.

MomThatsNuts said...

Oh I hate the humidity! I am dying here, I cant even breathe!!! I am starting to feel shitty....I am going to shove zycam and echinachia down my gullet all day, hopefully I will not get sick!!!
I watched a movie called Disturbing Behavior the other night. I was DISTURBED by the fact that I watched the whole damn thing, it was stupid...
mom

Coffeypot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coffeypot said...

Sorry, B. That comment should have been on Special K's.

Burfica said...

mom--that's an old one isn't it?? I've seen that one.

coffey--well dam you could comment here too ya know. lol