CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Great Visit


Well we had a great visit. I missed my sister, it had been over a year since I had seen her last. It was really really good to see her.

We didn't do a whole hell of a lot though. Candle and Uppercase living party on tuesday. Played some games and took daddy to the doctor on wednesday. Thursday took dad to the eye doctor, played a board game with kiddo, did some prep work for a bbq, and got chinese food. Friday got ready for the bbq and had it, had a great time at it. Saturday, visited and goofed off most the day then went to the movies (The Dark Night) It was AWESOME!!!! Came home and ordered pizza and watched another movie. Sunday had a big breakfast all together, and took her to the airport.

It was a great visit though. Sometimes we plan lots of things and then we are all so tired that we end up snipping at each other. And we just did the laid back thing this time, and none of us got on each others nerves. Was very nice.

I've just been busy with avon and getting the last couple weeks of playing in for kiddo. He starts back school on the 12th. Earlier and earlier every year. I wish they had more time off. grrrrrrr

Oh well... Skinny K is coming over and I have some avon work to do. Plus I want to get around and see if I can catch up on blogs. Might take me a couple days, so have some patients.

Hope you all have a great Tuesday!!!!!

13 comments:

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Welcome back!!! Glad you had a good visit. Back to reality now eh? That sucks.

Special K said...

Laid back sounds perfect!
Cam went to see the Black Knight and loved it, I want to see it too!
I love that pic! That dog on the right cracks me up!

Burfica said...

Miranda--yeah some days reality sucks ass. But I love the reality of being with my sissy, I miss her already

K--I know I snort every time I see that picture.

Olly said...

Glad to hear everything went well.

Coffeypot said...

You should post a few family pictures and tell a few secrets on each other. You should tell funny stuff like; when I was a kid I kicked my brother, Sister Steve, in the face with my roller skates on because he tried to trip me as I rolled by. Things like that.

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you had a good time.

That pic cracks me up.Too damn funny!

Burfica said...

olly--thanks it was fun

coffey--I don't post pics, to much family in law enforcement, but I do have some good stories. hahahaha

ponderings--I know those pictures make me hork stuff out my nose. hehehehe

CrystalChick said...

So which one of you was high on life and which was just high??? LOL
Glad you had a great visit!
The Dark Knight was reeeeeaaalllly good, we saw it too!
My son doesn't go back 'til beginning of Sept. But he doesn't finish 'til late June where your Kiddo prolly gets out in May?? Hope he's enjoying the time off!

Alekx said...

I miss my sissy too.
I missed my hubby. Drat there being so many miles and hours in between

Burfica said...

crystal--yeah mine gets out in may, but I still wish summer was a full three months, it used to be close, now it's barely 2.

Alekx--that's why you have to hurry and get vested and move back to az. hehehehe

Neoma said...

Yeh, I know how it is, life sure gets in the way of blogging doesn't it, haha. Well, most of us don't get impatient, and if we are wondering what is up, we can come over your way and find out....

I often wished I had a sister, but knowing me we would have just fought over who Mom liked best. haha

Biddie said...

|Oh, wow, summer is nearly over for your kiddo. My girls have until September 4th, I think. Mind you, they get out at the end of June.
Sounds like you had a great visit. Laid back is perfect,imho.

Jules said...

Like as in AUGUST 12th?!?! That's sick.