CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 01, 2008

been a few days


OMG I love love love that picture!!!!!

I was gonna load up a picture of a super hero I made, but I'm obviously not smart enough to get it loaded big enough to my computer so that you all could see it.

As I sit here wondering what to write. Watching my cat with his back leg hiked up over his head, and cleaning his what not's. I realize that I have been the biggest bore lately. Even here at home.

Maybe I need more sex, maybe that will spice things up.

When Alekx was here we broke out the Electronic Life game she gave kiddo and started playing. That is like our new favorite game right now.

My rat dog decided she could fly and she leaped from the couch toward the love seat. Yup she missed. I'm not sure if she was actually hurt or more embarrassed at how hard we laughed at her.

She is way upset with us now too. When Alekx was here, Foxy was sleeping in the room with her. And when Alekx left, Foxy decided that the middle bedroom was a room just for her. She would get under the covers and everything, she even stopped sleeping with me. But now she is major upset, because I've gone to shutting the door during the day to try to wean her off the dam room.

Gigantor stalks around grumbling that the dam dog is so spoiled she even has her own room. hahahahahaha

Tomorrow we are going to deliver a shit load of avon and then go to a bbq at the aunt and uncles. It was uncles b-day on the 31st. So...should be good times.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I'll be around to see everyone.

10 comments:

Neoma said...

hahahah, I have only read halfway down the page but I had to comment already. You make me laugh so hard, I about fall off my stool. God I am glad that there is someone else out there that leads as boring a life as I do..........because I sure hated to think I am the only one who is molding into my chair..........

More sex, ANY sex would be nice....

Neoma said...

I love that picture too......it is so darn cute. Mind if I borrow it?

Burfica said...

nea--borrow away. Yeah, I get so boring that the animals even think I am. hahahahaha

CrystalChick said...

OH our dogs are soooo funny sometimes and really needy. I can't even tell you all the stuff they do, it's just crazy. LOL

We just went to a party today for BIL's 40th b.d., SIL's b.d. and M/FIL's anniversary all were on the 31st.

none said...

Pet antics are the funniest.

Mine got his nails stuck in the carpet and got couldn't move.

We laughed at his stupid ass.

Alekx said...

Stop picking on that dog. It took me a week to teach her to burrow in those covers.
Now you are ruining her. hahaha

Burfica said...

crystal--yup those animals and kids give you tons of entertainment.

hammer--I've had the cat get his claws stuck and flip right over at a dead run.

alekx--I know she has her own dam room and everything.

Jules said...

Did a little bit of pee slip out when you laughed that hard at the rat dog? If not, you'll have to try harder next time.

captain corky said...

Hope you had a good weekend. My cats pretty much have run of the house too. It's really impossible to stop then unless maybe I kicked them once or twice... ;)

jAMiE said...

I love when our pets miss jumps or things like that...you can almost sense their embarassment can't you....that and they get ticked off when we laugh so hard, just like you said.

Made me smile to just think about it...of course only when i know they aren't really hurt, just smarting.