CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Quick note

Goodmorning!!!!!

Or uggghhhh it's to dam early in the morning!!!

hehehe
Just a quick note.

I got an award by Peposterous Ponderings, and I need to post it and give it, but not today, I don't have it in me today. hahahaha

School has been going okay this week so far. Kiddo and Big J have been walking home. I've been taking them each morning. That may end and I may make them walk both ways soon. hahahaha I'm mean that way.

Gigantor had yesterday off, cuz he has to work this weekend. We did a whole lot of not a god dam thing. We ate a little something, watched a program on t.v., went to the post office, bank and to get half priced sonic drinks. Then we came home and watched a couple more programs that were recorded and dozed off in front of them. Then we made dinner and had it. hahahaha

Well I'm chalked full of boring, so I should go plot my own evil plan and I'll be back soon.

Have a good Thursday everyone!!!!

9 comments:

CrystalChick said...

Well aren't you ALL that gettin' yourself an award!!! Congrats.

Don't forget to tell anyone who you think might be interested to stop by and enter my giveaway. Haven't posted an end date yet, but soon.

Luckily my son is NOT back to school yet because he's sick sick sick today and heading to the Doc's in a few minutes.

Happy *early* weekend.

Special K said...

Well aren't you special, two awards in one day!? Awww....(hugs)

Anonymous said...

Back to school?? My daughter doesn't go back until September. Sounds like things are going well and your kids are settling in. Nice to not do a thing too so enjoy it while you can. Oh and congrats on the award!

Burfica said...

crystal--I hope your son gets feeling better. That sucks to be sick in the summer.

K--yeah to cool, same award actually, two people yayyyyyyyy they love me they really love me. hehehehe

joy--I wish Ours didn't go back till Sept. But then again ours get out a week before the end of May.

Dorko said...

You and yours have always been "gold medalist" to me.
;-)

[I don't care if that does make me sound like a suck-up - I loves ya!]

none said...

ugh back to school sucks!

Have a great weekend@!

Neoma said...

School began here also, and everything seems to be going okay. We have to drive Nick because he has band practice in the mornings and the bus won't get him there in time. But he rides it home. He would love for us to pick him up, but it isn't going to happen, haha. With gas the price it is and the bus comes right in front of our house. Next year he will be in high school and then don't know how we are going to handle things, that is a long drive from here.

Not much new and exciting here either, I filled my hummingbird feeders, haha.

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Congrats!!! You know, I miss the school days....well sort of lol.

jAMiE said...

Congrats on your award!!!

Hope you're having a great weekend.