CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Brain is Jello

Oh my gosh I'm so tired my brain is Jello. I go to bed at a decent hour, but can never fall asleep till after midnight. I'm used to it. What I am not used to is waking up with my husbands alarm at 4 in the morning, and not being able to fall back asleep.

I'm so tired it sorta hurts.

I love that pic, when a cat looks like that, it's a good idea to stay away from them. hahahahaha

Those other webkins I got came in. We kept the frog back to give him for christmas. But he got a beagle, leopard, and baby bassett. He gave the beagle to Big J, since Big J gave him the koala.

So...Now we have a Koala named Auzie, a baby cow named Bessie (yes he wanted one little girl one) A spotted leopard named Hunter, and his baby bassett named Roscoe. hehehehehe

Big J never thought of having a girl one in all of his, till he watched Kiddo, so...now his beagle is named Daisy.

Kiddo brings home a paper last night, and goes, "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you picture day is tomorrow."

grrrrrrrrrrrr

We went through his and Gigantor's closet trying to find something nice for him to wear. He ended up wearing his Road Kill Cafe shirt. I thought that was funny as hell.


Well I'm so tired I keep dozing off in my chair, so I'm gonna go.

Have a good Tuesday all.

10 comments:

jAMiE said...

I'm going for my nap as soon as i'm done making mothers lunch...i hope you get one too, sounds like you need it.

Sweet dreams!

none said...

Those webkins games are actually fun. I sometimes get confused because the do E pets as well.

Maddy said...

Lets hope he has a different expression from the cat!
Cheers

Libby said...

'road kill cafe'! that'll be good!

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

I think we all need matresses at the bottom of our chairs to catch us as we fall asleep.

Burfica said...

Jamie--I tried, but the phone kept waking me up.

hammer--yeah I like playing his webkins

maddy--I would laugh if he had the same expression

Libby--too bad the menu wasn't on the front of his shirt.

Just me--I would loveeeeeeeee that!!!

Special K said...

I know lots of adults that like Webkins. I have no experience and have no desire. I am still reeling from the beanie baby explosion and all the $$ that went down the tube when that was over!

MomThatsNuts said...

ok honestly, what the heck is a webkin and WHY do you want more than one???

I hear ya on the tired thing....

Mom

Christine said...

OMG you said the W word! I have banned those little fuckers in my house as they were taking over and I was going broke in the process.

This is one fad that had better end soon because if I find one more 15 dollar stuffed animal torn apart by a dog, my head will explode.

Guess I have issues.

Burfica said...

K--we didn't have to spend much on beanie babies, unless it was dinosaurs or dragons. hehehehe

mom--A webkin is a stuffed animal with a code that you can play with online, build a house, buy furniture, take care of them and feed them or they die.

Christine--My son (and well myself) have always collected stuffed animals, so this just goes to the collection with a bonus.