CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Sinuses suck ass!!!


Just thought I would show you all a picture of my rat dog. That is Foxy doing her meerkat impersonation.

Well I'm all sinusey.

Kiddo has had some stuffyness for a few days, I thought just allergy attacks. I got a soar throat last night with some clogged sinuses. I've been taking Dayquil. Now Gigantor has some.

I hope it's a small cold we can fight off, and not end up sinus infections. Wish us luck.

I'm not posted much of anything else, cuz I feel like dirty ass. ugggghhhh

Have a good Friday and Weekend all!!!!!

5 comments:

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Oh not good, I hope you guys feel better soon. Start a Echinacea IV pronto.

jAMiE said...

Some hot tea or chicken noodle soup...plenty of rest and i hope you all feel much better soon.

Burfica said...

just me and jamie--uggghhh to late, it settled in, going to the doctor in about an hour.

CrystalChick said...

Hope you feel better soon!!
I just got over a nasty sinus thing. Icky.

MomThatsNuts said...

BURF...I have been HORRIBLE at keeping up I am sorry, Im not worthy...sinuses DO suck ass...I hope you feel better soon!!!

Mom