CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

More Randomness


Okay but what the hell is that??? That is spooky as shit.

I was gonna tell another mom story, but I'll probably hold off, got all sorts of randomness going on in my head.

I'm mad at my hubby. *sigh* He got in a lot of trouble this weekend. First of all, he is supposed to work every 4th weekend. They are short a guy so if the boss works (WHICH YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO YOU FUCKING JERK) Then he would work every 3. Well they have him working every other, which pisses me the hell off. Cuz I can't get him to do shit when he works a weekend. So...he worked last weekend (not the past two days, but the one before that) And he has to work labor day weekend.

So....I tell him some stuff I wanna get done this weekend. In the house, and him starting the skirting, he seemed to very much agree. The only added thing we were gonna do it go to the matinee. Well...he dissapears for part of the day saturday. I found out he went and helped some guy we barely know move an arcade game in his house, then spent time playing it.

Then on Sunday some friends asked him to help and go get a trailer. They were buying a big utility trailer, and they don't know how to haul one, so wanted help. They told him it would take about 3 hours, hour and a half drive each way. They called him Sunday morning to say. Oooops it's like a 3 hour drive one way. So...Instead of saying, "dude I have shit to do, and I can't be gone all day like that." the fucker went. He left when I was still in bed, and didn't get back till almost 6 last night. To say I was fuming pissed was an understatement.

Okay there I vented that. uggghhhhh

We have watched a few movies though. Captain Daddy bought the Scorpion King 2. We watched that. I didn't think it was to bad. But the dam UFC guy they had acting in it, brought the movie rating way way down. What a dumb ass, pathetic actor.

We went and seen the new Mummy movie on Saturday. I was a little disappointed with some parts. The biggest one being the change of the actress as Evie. What a fricken disappointment. She was horrible and didn't do the part justice, which just pulled the whole fricken movie down. They would have been better off saying she was dead or something. But gaaahhhh Also I don't think it had the lighthearted comedy, or the urgency to save the world that the other two did. Again I think it was mostly fault with that actress, but whatever.

I did love the story, I loved the characters they introduced. I think they could have gone more in depth, spent another half hour doing it, and it would have been a much better movie.

But let me just say. Jet Li Yummmmoliscious!!!!!!

We got Doomsday from Netflix. It was okay, I thought it was going to be so much more though. Lots of disappointments in movies this weekend. h ahahahaha

I did find out that watching 4 Leprechaun movies back to back is like ummm 3 and 1/2 to many. hahahaha They were showing all the Leprechaun movies on sci fi yesterday and my son was so excited wanting me to watch them with him.

I love it when the grocery store miss marks steaks. Gigantor went and bought some last night for dinner, seeing as he was the ASS HOLE OF THE UNIVERSE. He bought chuck steaks cuz they were on sale. Let me just note I have never ever had a tender chuck steak. They aren't supposed to be. These things cooked up great and cut like butter. It was like the tender side of a porterhouse. OoOOOO soo good. We think they were missmarked. Our score!!!!! heheheheh

I ended up winning 4 webkins on e-bay, didn't pay more than 7 bucks after shipping for any of them. Kiddo is gonna give one to his friend that gave him the first one. We got one in yesterday, it's a cute baby cow.

So now he has a Koala named Auzie, and a baby cow named Bessie. hehehehe

Okay I'm still all freaked out about that picture at the top, Just what the hell is that?? *shudder*

Hope you all have a great Monday!!!!!

10 comments:

none said...

looks like a deformed steer.

I used to help people on a whim but I quit doing that because you just end up getting used.

I wish our store would mismark steaks like that. I have trouble finding a tender $8 steak.

Brillig said...

Is it wrong that your venting always makes me smile? :-D (But, oh yeah, I'd have been pissed too...)

Burfica said...

hammer--yeah they were 2 bucks a pound. ahhhhh hope they didn't come from that steer. *shudder*

Brillig--Yeah I laugh at myself all the time, and I was major pissed, still not over it.

Special K said...

I know it is hard for me to say no too but I am learning and quick! Yeah I would of been pissed too, the skirting needs to be done before winter and with little time off it will be here before you know it.
What the hell is that thing? I am going to guess a buffalo whose mama and daddy were brother and sister? Heh.

Biddie said...

I went looking for cool webkinz yesterday, and I couldn't find any really good ones. I'll keep looking.
I loved Doomsady, but I thought that it was a rip off of MadMax and Escape From New York.
Shawn will go to help anyone, even if it means giving up our time. It drives me nuts.
One time, his dad shows up out of the blue,and says that his (dumb ass) sister needs help moving.
RIGHT NOW.
He dumps our plans and goes to help,and guess what? She had to be that day and was NOT EVEN DONE PACKING.
After that, I told him that anyone else that needed help better phone ahead of time, or they can kiss off.....

Burfica said...

K--He has to get skirting done and a fence built long before it gets cold, so we can finish putting the stuff on the porch away.

Biddie--thank you for looking. Yeah Gigantor was way in trouble, he can't even go to a poker night until he starts putting forth with the house and us.

jAMiE said...

Hmmmm..i've no idea what that is...looks weird doesn't it.

CrystalChick said...

Good score on the webkins and the steaks.
Hubby has been taking on WAY too much lately. He needs some time off but says it's because we're saving for the trip. It's because he can't say NO.
I've got some jewelry money to use on the trip if need be so we're cool. But I know he still feels like if he works hard now he'll get rewarded at some point and that's unfortunately not the way it works. His bosses won't remember how many times he came thru.

We saw the Mummy movie and it was okay, but you are right, without Rachel Weisz, it's not the same.

p.s. the story of your Mom on the last post was so cool. I'm glad you have lots of great memories. :)

Burfica said...

jamie--One of lifes mysteries. hehehe

Crystal--Your hubby and mine sound so much alike with how they work.

Libby said...

burf--hi fives on the webkins & the steaks!! because of the steaks, did gigantor get forgiven?