CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 04, 2008

Whirlwind weekend


Wow what a weekend!!! We were go go going all weekend.

Friday I got up and stamped new avon books and wrote up a ton of receipts. Captain daddy came over and we ordered some stuff online. He slept and me and Kiddo watched the 2nd lord of the rings.

Gigantor came home with my avon and I pulled it all and put it in bags and stuff.

Saturday we got up and Gigantor went down town said he had to go without me. He then went back cuz they forgot to put something in his bag. He came home and left again. Him and Captain Daddy are plotting something for my birthday and they had to go do it.

When he came home we ate a late lunch then loaded up the suburban and went and delivered avon and avon books. Then we made some calls and went to aunt and uncles for a bbq. Uncles birthday was the 31st so he was having a "party". We ate and laughed. Then all the guys (a couple more showed up) played poker. Me, Kiddo, the Aunt and D all played electronic life. We got home late and was all very tired.

Early Sunday morning Gigantor got up and went and took a friend out to breakfast then they went to friends house and worked on the Suburban. Putting that motor back in the door so I can work my window (the one that's been broke for almost a year now) I was told it would take 2 hours maybe a touch more. At 5 hours I called up a bit pissy.

We were expecting a friend over to re teach us how to play Magic (the card game) This friend we shall call Noodle (Alekx will be the only one who knows why) We all used to be good friends, but his wife at the time caused some shit that made him choose her and not be friends with us for quite a while. After he broke up with her he was apologetic, but we told him it was all good, it wasn't his fault. We are glad we reconnected with him.

We used to play Magic alot!! We got out of it for quite a while, when the whole "friend" crap thing happened with his ex. But we kept all our cards. Well...people have been buying kiddo cards for holidays and we forgot how to play so we could never really play with him.

Anywhoo when Gigantor finally got home we ate some lunch then Noodle and D showed up and a friend of Noodles, and we all went over it and played some Magic. We started about 3:30 and finally didn't get a winner till almost 7:30 hahahaha It was really fun though.

As soon as Gigantor lost his life points he ran to the store and got some milk and a couple cheep steaks to throw on the bbq. We didn't eat dinner till 8:45. But we all had lots of fun.

Now just have to recuperate after the weekend.

Hope you all had a great weekend and have a wonderful Monday!!!!

And hope you land on your feet, not like that poor dog in the pic.

9 comments:

Maddy said...

Good grief so much productivity. Love the first picture, you are too silly.

Over here it is far too hot to do anything!
Cheers

CrystalChick said...

We had a family party Saturday. Nice time. Would have stayed longer but I was bird sitting for a friend and he had to go night night.
We used to play Pinochle and had sooooo much fun!

Olly said...

Sounds like quite the weekend!

Burfica said...

maddy--hot here in az too, that's why everything is done indoors.

crystal--we love all sorts of games here.

olly--yeah sometimes I need to rest after my weekends.

Neoma said...

Your weekend was a heck of a lot more interesting than mine......about all I did was sweat......haha

Well I did try to go jogging, that was funny......I think I need to wear another bra over this one. haha

none said...

I played it when it first came out ..well some version. It was fun but the brainy types kept kicking my butt at it.

Burfica said...

nea--I have enough trouble walking, I wouldn't be jogging.

Hammer--We played it hard when it first came out, and now most people do lots of spells and artifacts, and I just kill them dead with the monsters. hehehehehe

Brillig said...

HAHAHAHA. That pic kills me! Too funny.

jAMiE said...

I had a nice, relaxing long weekend ...not as fun as yours but i enjoyed it.

Glad you enjoyed yourself!

Take care,
Jamie