CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pretty good Midweek

Wow I had a pretty good day yesterday. Busy as hell, but pretty good.

Gigantor was off, seeing as he has to work both Saturday and Sunday. So....Tuesday night we went to DMV and got my new license. They said I was old and needed a new picture. hehehehe

Then Wed morning, he got up and made me and Kiddo a nice breakfast. (meaning he actually cooked scrambled eggs and sausage, instead of our regular cold cereal or pop tarts)

We took Kiddo to school, then he dropped me off for a nail appointment. He then went and got some cleansers and stuff from True Value, to do some work on a list I made him. (cuz of his complete bullshit of slacking off last weekend)

He went and mailed a package for me, and he got the doctor to sign the paper I had to get a handicap placard. Then he drove back out to DMV and got the placard.

He went home and started doing some work, and I called him when I was done. He went and got us lunch (we had free meal cards from sonic cuz they majorly screwed up last time we were there) And he got me. We had lunch then zoomed back out for my chiropractors appointment. Got the kid and came home and grilled some chicken to make sandwiches and soup for dinner.

Then we watched The Onion Movie. That was pretty funny!!! Then we went to bed early and got some good sleep (cept when the 19lb cat decided to stand on my chest, not lay and distribute the weight, but stand so his paws were digging into me and killing me!!!!!)

So now today I feel all rested and sorta more in a good mood than I have been in quite a while. Lets see how fast it takes Gigantor to ruin that. hahahahaha

Hope you all had a good Wednesday and are having a great Thursday!!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Let's see how fast it takes Gigantor to ruin that" LOL Isn't that the way. Men! Glad to hear things are going good. Sounds like your days are flying by.

Special K said...

I am so glad you are finally having a good day! I hope it continues on and on! :) HUGS my friend!

Burfica said...

joy--oh I'm sure it won't even take him a day. hahahahaha

K--yeah it's nice I hope it goes on and on for everyone.

none said...

It always feels good to get stuff accomplished.

Libby said...

burfica-i finally asked tom what a swamp cooler was, since he lived in apache junction for a while & he said we dont need them here, for Gods sake, but you need the extra humidity there!

Neoma said...

Nothing like getting a bunch of stuff done, and then getting a good nights sleep to help how a person feels. I like it when I get things accomplished. The kids being back in school kind of messes up my days. We like to be home when Nick comes in off the bus, and that is 4:00. So don't like to go out later, and can't seem to get back by then, so my stuff to do is stacking up, haha.

Burfica said...

hammer--yes it is, want it to keep going too.

libby--yeah it's been sorta humid here this summer, at least humid for arizona

nea--I was that way, wouldn't do much cuz I had to pick him up. He walks now so I have about a half hour extra. hahahaha

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Sometimes busy days are good too. Sounds like yours was packed.
What is the onion movie?

jAMiE said...

Cats really do hurt when they stand on you don't they.

Glad you had a good day on Wednesday, i hope today is a good one too!

Burfica said...

just me--the onion movie is a spoof/comedy of like the news and television stuff

Jamie--gosh yeah it's like all their weight in one little paw.

jAMiE said...

I hope you feel better soon..take care!