CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I hate bugs, I mean HATEEEEEEEE THEM!!!!

SNORT AND KASNARF!!!! That picture is funny. Poor kitty, looks like he's being tortured.

Okay to my title about hating bugs. Most of you all know I have this bug phobia thing. I mean it's pretty bad. They make me shake, sweat, puke, crap, cry and pass out all at the same time. hahahaha I can barely stand ladybugs, and that's cuz I like them. hahahaha

We have been having this problem with these little black beetles. I dunno, they are about as big as a couple grains of rice or something. And the suckers are fast fast fast crawlers. And if you take some tissue or something and try to squish one you have to use all your strength, they are fricken armor plated. They make a loud popping noise when you finally get them squished.

Well for some reason we got some sort of infestation of them in our bedroom and back bathroom. We kill a million and more just show up, we have no idea where they are coming from.

Well...you don't see them hardly at all. Until UN FUCKING TILL you get in bed!!!! Then the mother fuckers are on you. You bat one off your arm all squeamish, then one from your neck a while later. I've even killed on on my face. FUCK!!!!!! they are gonna give me a heart attack.

I mean we caulked around all the dam windows, we vacuumed every spare inch of the place and we have even taken out all our bedding every other day and shook the shit out of it, outside. And we are okay for a day, then we get attacked again.

I mean it's fine if your Gigantor and sleep through everything, but if your me, who hasn't slept well from the cough, then has this fear of the dam things, and then get crawled upon every night. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Night before last, I killed one on my arm. Then on my hand, then I thought, "my nails are glow in the dark, I wonder if that is attracting them" so now I'm fricken sleeping with my hands in fists, thumb tucked in and fingers down on the bed. Talk about hand cramps when I wake up. Then I killed one on my leg, and one on my hip, so the fuckers are getting down in the covers too.

Last night we re vacuumed, we shook out all the covers, I vacuumed the bed, and when I went in and got in bed, I found two on the ceiling, made gigantor get up and get them. He found one more and one on the wall, killed them. Half hour later, two more on the ceiling, he got up and got them. Then again two more.

Didn't find any more after that, and had a pretty quiet night. I have no idea what to do. I actually tried to spray the bed down in bug spray and I was gonna put some all over myself just to go to bed, but Gigantor wouldn't let me do either. Said it probably wouldn't be good for me to sleep in all that. hahahaha

As if it's fricken good for me to sleep in black beetles!!!??????

Wish us luck in getting them taken care of. *shudder/gag*

Hope you all have a good Thursday.

WAIT IS THAT SOMETHING CRAWLING ON MY BACK!!!!!????

10 comments:

Coffeypot said...

Some kitties have all the fun.

Go to one of the garden centers and show them one of the dead bugs and see if they can suggest a certain type spray or powder to kill them. Or put a chcken in the room to eat them, or use a shotgun.

Burfica said...

coffey--I would love to, but our only garden center closed down after walmart came to town, and their garden center doesn't know shit from plants or bugs.

none said...

Sounds like it's time to fumigate.

Do they bite?

Dorko said...

We take that sorta thang to the county extention agent who is a font of knowledge on varmits and bugs and how to foil them all!
(them aint THE infamous 'bed bugs' that actually bite and suck blood are they???)
good luck.
(You made my skin crawl just reading about it - hugs!)

Burfica said...

hammer--no they don't bite, I might have to bug bomb the place and we go somewhere for the day.

dorko--no not bed bugs, just little black beetles, common little suckers.

Biddie said...

EGADS. I HATE bugs. I am ok with lady bgs, but that is IT.
We have an older house, and I had no idea that creepy basemens in older house are FULL of nasty lil critters. We have these creepy ass bugs that sometimes brave the upstairs..They are some kind of centepede.
SHUDDER.
One night, after I came back from the bathroom, there was one ON MY BED. If I wouldn't have gone to the bathroom, it would have been crawling on ME. I screamed at Shawn, and he started playing Whack A Mole in his sleep. He got the dang thing, too. I barely slept for the rest of the night. In fact, I probably won't tonight just cuz I was talking about it!
You should me if I am even near a spider. I do the spider dance thing and it is all very humiliating..
Have you thought of putting up a canopy made of netting? That might help cut down on the little beasts.

Barbara Doduk said...

I don't like when things crawl on me either... at least not when I am not expecting it.

Burfica said...

biddie--I would have died DIED with the centipede thing.

barbara--Oh I know, creepy crawlies, creep me out.

Libby said...

OMG!! good luck with these little assholes!! i dunno, but isn something like borax or something like that added to laundry in HOT water supposed to kill && keep them dead?

Burfica said...

libby--they aren't bed bugs, they are coming from outside, got in somehow and just like an infiltration.