CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I heart pumpkin cookies


I do, I heart pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. My mom used to get them every week, but I haven't had one in like 3 years. Gigantor got us some the other day. *insert warm fuzzies here*

Oh my gosh that picture is so wrong I would be saying OK WTF if I saw that too. hahahahaha

Not much happening here. Skinny K spent the night. Ate pizza last night and the boys had it for breakfast this morning.

Gigantor should be getting off early today. Gonna go turn in a loan application if he does. We are trying for an unsecured loan of 25 thousand. I know that's alot.

Well we had gotten in trouble with credit cards. When I had my surgeries, and infertility treatment, and back and forth to flagstaff, yes all this was 10 to 12 years ago, but we lived LIVED Off our credit cards. And we are still suffering from that.

We finally added them all up, and I think with the 25 tousand, I can pay off the three big one's, the 5 small one's and my hospital bill from my surgery last year. Yes, being unsecured it will be big payments, they told us like 686 a month, but with all the others, I added up the minimum payments and we are paying like about 800 or a bit more a month.

So...it would actually be saving us money. And the loan is only 4 year loan, so we could be out of debt in 4 years, instead of fricken 30 years like the credit cards will slam you with.

And no I won't be buying more. Those big cards have already been cut up. I do keep the lane bryant and roamans card, but that's only for getting me a bit of clothes once a year if I need them. (I don't fit in walmart clothes, so have to shop there)

Anyhow wish us luck, it would be nice to be able to breath again, instead of me shuffling bills the way I am, just so we can have groceries to eat.

You all have a good Tuesday, I have to go find out what that noise is coming from the boys room. I'm not sure I want to know. hehehehehe

12 comments:

none said...

You can just stop paying on the cards. they can't do anything to you. Credit cards are unsecured. The bad stuff starts dropping off your credit report in 4 years.

I speak from experience.

whatever you decide I wish you luck.

Dorko said...

**!@#$%** "interest never sleeps"
HUGS!
Nothing but the best of luck to you guys on this...hope,hope, pray,pray -you can do it- Yes!

Burfica said...

hammer--yeah we have such good credit rating though we would rather pay them off.

dorko--I know it's a killer, I so hope we can get it too.

Mia said...

I feel your pain. I got a consolidated loan back in March for more than that amount, and its killing me, but not as much as the interest was from the credit cards. The plan is to be debt free in 60 months. But of course for me,things just keep coming up.

So lets pray for the Lotto angels to give us the right numbers ok?

Burfica said...

Miranda--amen, we talked to the lady today and the payments should be less than I thought, so that is even better. They will be calling me tomorrow with more information.

captain corky said...

Good luck! Speaking from experience, debt sucks.

CrystalChick said...

After my Dad died I got a little bit of money after settling some things with my sister. Actually that situation ended our close relationship too and what was a best friendship has now just become a talk to you sometime maybe if I have a specific reason.... like today, it's her birthday so I called and left a message. But my son's birthday (her godson) was the other day and I don't remember there being any rememberance of him.
OH SHIT. Why did I go off down THAT path. I'm still hurt by many things.....

OKay, point was, we got a little bit of money and PAID off those credit card bills and my car loan and some to the mortgage. It's the only way to ever get a little bit above water. So if you can get a good rate, consolidation is probably the way to go if you want to keep your credit rating and pay less in the long run.
Good for you for trying to work it all out!!

Brillig said...

Hey!!! It's been ages since I've been here (or anywhere). Just checkin' on you-- I've missed you!

Burfica said...

corky--yes it sucks the life right out of a person.

crystal--I'm so sorry about the situation with your sister.
We have tried for years for debt consolidation, and because of they type trailer we own (doesn't matter that we own land and three vehicles out right) nobody will give us one, so this unsecured loan is sorta a last resort. Hope it works.

brillig--long time no see, welcome back, I'll pop around

Anonymous said...

No credit cards here!

If I can't pay cash for it then I don't need it. Which being as poor as I am right now at this moment I can't afford anything anyways but still...

Burfica said...

Ponderings---hey how come I can't get on your blog??? says invite only, I want an invite. hehehehe

Mia said...

Ok seriously? Lol...that skirt is growing on me. I wonder where she bought it.