CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 06, 2008

weekend aftermath.

That's how I feel, I slept so much this past weekend. hehehehee

Well the 4th sucked. Gigantor got up and was rude to me in the morning, and he knew how emotional I had been.

We were gonna go down to Skinny K's and do the party thing, and they canceled, asked me to keep Skinny K for the night. (they were fighting bad I guess)

So we had a crap load of food and had to find a place to go. Ended up on the golf course again. Ate and then Gigantor's sister showed up with all her family. The boys went off and played football for a couple hours.

When it was dark, Kiddo came back complaining that his stomach hurt really bad. It was from eating then going and running non stop in the heat I'm sure.

So...fireworks being my real emotional time cuz mom loved them. Gigantor snored through them and Kiddo complained and moaned the whole time. As we were packing up, Kiddo got sick and had to go puke in the bushes. Scared the crap out of Skinny K so he made us take him home.

I got home and felt worse than I did before we ever went anywhere. I was emotionally spent and upset with everyone.

That night I took a pain pill even if I was gonna get sick, cuz I was so hurting. I actually found a position and didn't cough at all that night. Gigantor woke me up at 10 apologizing all over the place about the day before. He said he was going to wal mart, and I said let me get up then. He said no your exhausted sleep till I get back. I slept in till almost noon.

We just sorta lazed around and watched a couple movies.

Today I was getting some good sleep again so slept till about 10:30. Got up and we did a few things, watched a movie and I kept falling asleep on the couch. I was pissing myself off I couldn't keep my eyes open.

Gigantor said to just rest, it was my body saying it had had enough of not sleep for three weeks and I needed it.

So...that was our boring ass weekend. Didn't get my suburban fixed, we have to order parts on Monday, so I won't be going anywhere for a week or so again. Didn't get the stuff Gigantor was supposed to get done, cuz he won't put down his fucking book, it's starting to piss me off, we got in an argument about it tonight.

I told him if he kept reading and not doing what he was supposed to be doing, then were were gonna fight in a big way. He wasn't happy with me. hahahaha dam men.

Okay I'm off, gonna go have a glass of milk and go to bed.

Have a good Monday everyone!!!!

13 comments:

CrystalChick said...

So what is he reading that's soooo good??
Some weekends just go like that. You've been sick and then had to deal with emotions on top of it, so you really just needed to chill. Things will get back to normal soon... well, whatever normal is. I'm not sure around here some days.

captain corky said...

Glad you were able to get some good sleep this weekend. And thanks for commenting on the comment-a-thon. You're always the best when it comes to them. ;)

none said...

Sorry your 4th sucked. When things start going like that it's hard to not shut down.

Glad you at least got some rest.

Biddie said...

I have been sleeping alot, too. Shawn says that if need to sleep, then I should. Same for you :)
Are you STILL coughing?? Good grief. What the heck is going on??
Our weekend here was boring, too. Well, we did go to see Hancock, which I LOVED, but other than that??
BORING.

Libby said...

burfica--i didnt do ANYTHING this weekend, either...well, ate &...read a murder mystery...my dad died 2 yrs ago july 6...

Special K said...

UGH. I think we should of just met up, had our cryfests and then went to sleep on a couch somewhere far away from men!
((HUGS))

Burfica said...

Crystal--He's reading the Twilight saga which I just finished. But he's being insane about it.

Corky--Yup if I was up more I would have commented more. hahahah

Hammer--yeah it was craptastic. hahahaha

Biddie--yup cough isn't gone yet, still taking all sorts of meds but it is getting better slowly.

Libby--I'm so sorry, so craptastic weekend for you too.

K--that sounds like a deal, we need too.

Christine said...

I have to tell you..the best thing I did for my pneumonia was lock out the world for three days and just sleep it out of me. Sounds like you have the same darn thing. Sometimes your body just has to kick your ass to slow down.

Burfica said...

christine--I was trying to sleep it out but the cough wouldn't let me sleep, thank god I'm getting a bit of sleep now.

Rhea said...

I wish I could sleep all weekend, but my kids make that impossible!! I LOVE sleeping in. LOVE it, love it, love it!!

CrystalChick said...

To answer your question:
The size of the bracelets are listed but I only have a couple on there so far. I'll have more when I stop procrastinating and just get them posted. Excuses: I have to do my quarterly biz taxes. Ick.
And I have a neighbor who asked me to fix a piece of jewelry so that's on the list too. He had a necklace his Aunt got him in Jamaica break while he was swimming. I don't know why people wear jewelry while doing stuff like water sports, etc. It's an accident waiting to happen.
And I had an outpatient procedure done today and then got a bad headache, so I'm not working as much as I should be lately.

Also, I do take special requests for sizes, but just not on the 'special price' ones, they are as is.

Hope you are feeling better!

Rhiannon said...

Burfica,

I'm kind of glad you were forced to get some sleep..and I do believe the body tells you these things..so yes you can make up for lack of sleep and so you did!

I know I've not had one day of a break to rest for a long while now...as have to just due the "surivival duties" I must do in order to survive. So, last night and all day today I have slept a lot on and off, my body forced me too! I still feel tired though..I seem to always be too tired and no reserve left my Dr. says to give me much energy. When I get those good days where I feel a bit energetic I feel great joy.

Anyways, back to the subject at hand..sleep is good for the body and your body talked to you..feel no guilt only joy!

Hey, if hubbie goes to walmart maybe he can try to find that concoction I mentioned to you..believe me it just might help!

I'm glad you got to drop by my blog.

Blessings,

Rhi

Rhiannon said...

Well, I'm a Rabbit in chinese astrology but I'm sure glad I'm not hairy like that! It would take forever to blow dry my hair after I wash it!.:o)

Rhi