CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Will be MIA for a while


Well Alekx got in okay today, we had a nice party. We did a combination candle party and Upper Case Living, which is the vinyl decals that you can put absolutely anywhere, alot of people have them on their car windows.

We had such a good time. I should be able to get some freebies once the people finish ordering tomorrow. I'm excited. We got some I ordered in. I ordered some cows and pigs, (my kitchen is barnyard themed) to put on the backs of my chairs, and they put one cow and one pig on for a demonstration. They look so darn cute!!!!

We are taking Captain Daddy to a doctors appointment tomorrow, and eye appointment on Thursday, a bbq on friday, and who knows saturday. We also have to go to the bank and lumber store. So....we are gonna be busy with stuff and with visiting.

I probably won't get on to post or to visit to much till after Alekx goes home. She will be leaving on Sunday.

I hope you all have a great week!!!!!

7 comments:

Olly said...

Summer is a busy time! I'll be gone until Sunday. Have a great time!

Libby said...

burfica--
have a GREAT week!!

CrystalChick said...

Have a good time!

Mia said...

Have a great time! And say hi to Alekx!!

captain corky said...

Enjoy your visit!

Biddie said...

Have loads of fun with your sister. Family reunions are the best thing ever!
Hugs xx

jAMiE said...

Hi there, i hope you're enjoying your company...take care, see you back here in a bit!