CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

A long Blink


Wow, I just realized I haven't been on all weekend.

Thank you all for your advice. We are gonna keep looking for a way to get out of debt. In the mean time I will just keep making my payments.

This weekend seemed busy as hell, yet we didn't do a whole hell of alot as far as weekends go.

Friday my avon came in and I had already written up my receipts, so we hurry and bagged it up and then took off to deliver and pass our books and invitations for the party I am doing on Tuesday.

We were out and about till almost 8, then came home and didn't want to find anything for dinner, so we ordered quizno's. They deliver. hehehehehe

Saturday Gigantor worked till about noon, he came home and we visited for a few, made some lunch then we went back to work. Me and kiddo watched a movie. Gigantor came home about 4, and we didn't do much of anything.

Sunday he went in to work, and was home at 9, then he ran to walmart (we had a big list, and it's to painful for me to walk around) He came home we put some stuff away, Captain Daddy came by, and Gigantor went back to work. He got off about 2:30 that day.

When he came home I fell asleep on the couch, I thought I had been asleep forever, and felt guilty but I was only asleep for an hour. We then got a munchie and watched some t.v. We did a couple things around the house. Then our friend D came over and we ate dinner and watched a movie The Brave One. It was okay.

It rained and rained last night and poor Kiddo and I could not sleep. 2 in the morning he was in my room complaining. I think it was the barometer or the humidity from the rain or something, cuz we could not sleep at all. He finally fell asleep about 3. I did about 5. I got up about 8:30 and kiddo about 8. So...yeah we should be dragging soon.

We are very excited. Alekx is gonna be here TOMORROW!!!!!! whoop whoop!!!!!

Okay I'm gonna go, we are gonna dust and vacuum. yay fun. hahahahaha

Have a good Monday everyone!!!!

10 comments:

Neoma said...

About all a person can do is keep on paying I guess. A debot consolidation loan would have been nice thought......make it much easier. What I did, was paid the minimum on some, and then paid 100. on just one till I had it paid off, then did that to the others. finally got them all paid off, now I just use one, and I TRY to not charge any more than I can pay in one month. didn't work this month though, haha.

At some point, I am going to have to ask you who everyone is, I don't know the "players" in your life, so I have to just guess who everyone is. haha.....I have figured out the Kiddo is your son, right. And Gigantor is your husband, but who is Capt. Daddy? Is that your father. Not being nosey, just want to know who everyone is,

Well your days and mine seem a bit similar.....just kids, and work and rest, and movies. It is too darn hot here to do much else. I tried to work in the garden and the heat drove me in yesterday. but today, I won't be doing much.

Well I don't sell avon, heehee...I would starve to death if I tried, because I don't know anyone around here to sell to. haha

Burfica said...

nea--yeah we are just trying to pay them off. Kiddo is my son (lots of fertility drugs to get him, he's 12) Gigantor is my husband, so named because he is a FRICKEN GIANT. Captain Daddy is my dad--moved here a couple years ago after my mom passed (captain cuz he was a marine, then cop then captian in armed security) Alekx is my real life sister (her blog is Nitrogen Narcosis on my side bar) House elf is her hubby. D is Gigantors best friend and a friend of mine. Skinny K and Big J are Kiddo's two best friends. Self explanitory Skinny K is almost 6 foot and probably barely 100lbs Big J is shorter than kiddo (who is 5'4") and weighs more than him (kiddo is at about 180) Yeah they are tanks. lol Hope that clears up some of it.

none said...

Great dog pic. Might want to try seratonin tablets. they put you to sleep quick and they sell em at the grocery store.

MomThatsNuts said...

Burf...I am SOOOOO wanting to get in my car and come to a BBQ...you got rain? I havent had a drop out here where I am ...dammit...
I am so frustrated with my life right now, I could use a break. but I just keep on keeping on....

mom

Burfica said...

hammer--I will have to try those, thank you, are they safe for the kid??

mom--only a short drive you could spend the one night and be home before dinner on saturday. hehehehehe

CrystalChick said...

One day at a time... all we can really do about the bills.

I have a terrible time sleeping some nights. Never used to be that way. Before it would take me a really long time to get to sleep but then I'd be completely out all night. Now, I can fall asleep initially fairly easy, especially if I read first, but then wake up a few times. Some nights worse than others.

I think Melatonin you can get in the health food stores but if you/son take other medication or have any depression issue, it's not good. Best to ask.
It didn't work for me at all. I needed something a little heavier at that time.

TEAS are great. Can't say they work for me all of the time.... but hey, worth a try right? Valerian Root and Chamomile are the best for sleeping I think.

Biddie said...

You sound very happy about Alekx's
visit! I hope that you have a wondeful time together.

Libby said...

burfica--i'm excited FOR you that alekx is coming!! you are going to have SO much fun!!

Brillig said...

Quiznos delivers? Yeah... I suddenly know EXACTLY what we're having for dinner tonight. :-D

Mia said...

I hate weekends that feel so busy, but dont get alot done.

I couldnt sleep last night either, but it was cuz it was stifling hot.