CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What the Who????


I swear this summer has been so weird, odd, funky.

By the way I crack my ass up at that picture.

I was feeling much better, did the nice candle party, had baby back ribs for fathers day, and watched some movies. Then Sunday night I coughed all fricken night. I got 1/2 hour sleep. Monday I felt like I was catching a dam cold. Took meds all day. I did get some sleep last night, took a few meds today. But the wind started blowing and I started fricken coughing again. grrrrrrrr

Not much else new to report. I haven't been on the computer much so I haven't really gotten around to blogs. I've been sorta vegging and hanging out with the kid.

And of course folding laundry, melting in the heat, and doing some avon work.

We had decided we are gonna hold a bbq on saturday. And then a guy quit out at Gigantors work, so he has to work all weekend but we already invited people so guess who's gonna be doing all the stuff to get ready.

All I can say is my fricken cooler better be fixed by then. grrrr and double GRRRRRR

Okay that's all I really got, I'm going. Have a great Wednesday everyone!!!!

13 comments:

CrystalChick said...

OMG, you don't have a/c right now?? I'd have gone wayyyy past snarky by now. Like the only thing that would keep me cool would be flying around realllllyyyy fast on my BROOM.
So how did you get into Avon? How many years have you been selling it? Have you ever gone to a convention or gotten nice gifts from the company?
Okay, enough questions.
I got up early even though it's the first day of summer vacation to work on jewelry for my biz page and what am I doing.... blog reading....
Back to work.
Right after I put up some adorable pictures of my grandson from last night.

CrystalChick said...

Oops, I went with another photo for the blog. I really must not have gotten enough sleep last night, I'm delirious. hehe
Baby pics later.....

Kerry M. Conway said...

hello doll! i am here. sorry i haven't been around muxh--working 40+ these days...

all is well.

i lubs yeah and hope you feel better soon!!!

none said...

The heat must be unbearable.

Try to stay hydrated and I hope you feel better soon.

Burfica said...

Crystal-- luckily we have some window units that help out the big cooler in the hottest months. so I have been running those with the ceiling fans. It's okay nice till about 2 till 7, then it's way hot and bitchy here.

kerry---yayyyyyyyy glad your good

hammer--oh yeah extra water all over the place.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh you don't know how bad I have been craving some BBQ ribs.

My damn jaws are locking up just thinking about them cause I am drooling so much.

YUMMERS!

Special K said...

Whew glad you got SOMETHING to keep you cool, I still not sure is a cooler a swamp cooler? I know you talked about vents so I am confused. A/C does the trick here. We got new ones last year with thermostats etc.. now the whole place is like central air! YAY!!!!

And ummmmm ribs................

Neoma said...

That cat does look like he is coming out of the other ones stomach, haha

It has been a strange summer, just different and kind of odd. I guess since my daughter graduated from high school, and I didn't take my summer trip to my Mom's, it just seems kind of strange. It doesn't feel like summer except for the heat.....haha

Burfica said...

ponderings--come have some ribs any time.

K--yeah it's a swamp cooler, but the brilliant fucktards that made this place put it under and through the floor vents, it sucks.

nea--yeah it's been way weird for us too, not good or bad, just weird.

Rhea said...

That picture is HILARIOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

Vegging and hanging out sounds like the perfect thing to do :o) I hope you get better soon, that cough sounds nasty!

Jules said...

I'm telling ya.. my dad says eaat a teaspoon of black pepper mixed with water and you'll stop coughing. He guarantees it. Are you brave enough to give it a try?!

Happy weekend coming up, Estee!! MWAH!

Burfica said...

rhea--I love those pictures

joy--yeah it sucks, and ty

Jules--I will have to see if I become brave enough to try that. Nothing else is helping.