CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

cough cough STILL!!!!

OoOo look out, scary baby panda is gonna scare you!!! rawr!!!!

hahahah that picture is so funny.

Well yeah I didn't post for a bit, my cough got much worse, and still is. I'm averaging about 2 hours sleep a night, in 10 minute increments.

I've tried everything, every remedy you guys gave me, every fricken thing over the counter, the doctor said they could give me cough syrup but it all has codeine in it and I'm allergic. I'm trying desperately to just ride it out. Kiddo had 4 weeks of it, and now it's gone. I'm on week 2. God I hope it eases up soon though, this is fricken killing me.

And it's a dry cough, I can breath fine, I'm not short of breath, my chest isn't tight doesn't hurt. It just keeps feeling like an irritation or tickle in the throat, which is what kiddo said his felt like too. But I get coughing so hard that I make this gagging noise, like the throw up noise. Tears running down my face and down both legs it's so bad. grrrrrr

Okay enough pissing and moaning. We had food for that bbq for 40 people, and then on that morning shit loads had to call and cancel, we had 7. So..yeah we have been eating the shit out of leftovers. Oh well...hopefully when Alekx is here we will have more for the bbq then.

Sunday we were gonna do some work around here and transplant a gazillion plants. Well I felt like crap with the coughing/ no sleep thing. So we ended up watching a bunch of movies. Daddy Day Camp (cute) Saw IV (not to bad) and three others that were older that Captain daddy had lent us.

Next in Netflix is The Lost Boys. I want Kiddo to see it before the new one comes out. Such a dam good movie.

OooOO I just finished the third book in a series I'm reading, I heard a 4th is out now, but I can't find it in this town, grrrrrr.

I just started the Twilight series too. OMG such good books, and the author is from Arizona whooohoooo go us. hahahahahaha

Well I just had to pay out a shit load of bills, then had to be revived with a defibrillator. Gahhhh I can't believe how much some shit is. And Gigantor wanted me to make sure to save a good 100 bucks or so for him to get some wood to start the skirting so he can start the fence soon. Ummmm I don't even have 100 pennies left in there, how am I supposed to find 100 bucks. aaaaaahhhhhhhh

We did get notice that our stimulus check will be in this weekend (or should be in) that will be nice we can spend it all in one weekend getting shit for the house. grrrrrrr I am gonna take a few bucks though and take Kiddo to the movie. It's gonna be Wall-E He really wanted to see Kung Fu Panda and I couldn't scrape together enough money, so I am definatly taking him to that.

Okay I'm out of here, I just wanna go sit on the couch see if I can catch a few minutes of sleep here and there.

Have a good Tuesday everyone!!!!

14 comments:

CrystalChick said...

WOW, I am soooo sorry you still have that cough. There HAS to be something other than with codeine. Call the drug store and ask the pharmacist, sometimes they know shit Docs don't.

There's a new Lost Boys coming out???? I loved that movie.

Libby said...

burfuca,YES, call the phatmacist! they'll be happy to help you!! too many people dont think about how much they actually know!
and that movie walle looks like it;ll be good!!~ let us know how it is!!

Burfica said...

crystal--yeah I'm going back to demand something if it's not better by Saturday. Yeah called Lost Boys the New Tribe. Looks good

Libby--There has to be something or else tons of people would suffer. Wall-E does look cute.

Special K said...

Stephenie Meyer series is the best ever! YAY Twilight the movie coming in December! Gonna be there first night!

Olly said...

Maybe check out some of the herbal cough stuff at the health food store. Never tried it myself, but heard it works well.

My daughter had a cough like that last year. Went on for ages. Finally the doctor gave her a puffer and waddayouknow? I worked, even though it was a constant tickle in her throat, too.

none said...

The cough is horrible. I can't believe so many people have it but the docs can't figure it out.

Congrats on the stimulus check I got mine too.

Burfica said...

K--I'm about half way through the first book and can not wait to read more. Already have the 4th book on order.

olly--I have an inhaler, didn't work. I might try the herbal stuff, but I can't imagine if nothing else is working. if it's not better by Sat, I'm going back to the doctor.

Hammer--yeah I don't even think the tessalon pearls will help, although my husband wants me to try and force them to give me some cuz they knock you out. He thinks that will stop the cough, I don't think it will.

Dorko said...

Nothing worse than being sick in the summer time (IMHO) - HUGSSSS!

Vanessa said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon! It seems like you have had more than your share of sickness this year. Take care of you!

Rhiannon said...

you are way too burned out Bufica. Please take care of yourself and not just everyone else first.k?

I just rented the movie "P.S. I love you"..which was very very good..I thought so..you might want to check it out.

Hope you'll drop by my blog and check an old song out from the
60's from youtube that I put in my new post today..seems to fit today!

Blessings,

Rhi

Burfica said...

dorko--yeah it sucks, but I don't feel sick, just coughing.

vanessa--it's something that won't let go.

Rhi--I'll have to check it out. I saw that movie, it was so good, cried all the way through it.

Coffeypot said...

Man, that Panda has bigger claws than my Tom Cat, Chaplin.

That reminds me, this bear and this rabbit were taking a dump in the woods one day. The bear looks down at the rabbit and says, “Dude, do you have trouble with shit sticking to your fur?”

The rabbit looked up and said, “No!”

The bear said, “Good!” He then reached down, grabbed the rabbit, wiped his ass with him and threw him back down.

Law of the fittest and strongest at work.

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you have handled having that friggin cough so long.

I would have slit my own damn throat by now.

Hope it goes away soon!

Neoma said...

Kiddo must be about the same age as my son? 13 ?? Just guessing because Nick wants to see Wall-E also, And yes, he wanted to see Kung fu Panda also. We enjoyed it too, I thought it was really good. It didn't get great reviews, but often they don't and I still like them.

So sorry to hear about that nagging cough. That can't be good for you, I would think your throat would get so sore coughing like that. I was going to mention the cough medicine with the codein, it really works, but being allergic, well that fixes that I guess... does sucking on a cough drop help any? Keeping your throat moist? I have had a few of those dry coughs with the tickle, and man they can drag on....but don't think I have ever had one as long as yours.