CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Brain Farts=no title


This dog yoda picture goes perfect. I just spent the last two days watching episode 1,2 and 3 of star wars. hahahaha Haven't seen them in a while.

We watched Mad Money last night, that was a very funny/cute movie!!!

I have got to get out of this dam funk I am in. All the working my ass off, and nothing seeming to get done. Then I've been having alot of anxiety attacks here lately. I don't know why, but I have been.

It's been so weird. I won't hear from someone for about a week or so, and then I'm convinced that they hate me or are mad at me. I know it's just the time of year and everyone is really busy, but my brain is having a hard time accepting that. grrrrrrrr

I'm gonna be holding a candle party on Saturday. It doesn't help that three people that said "I will be there no matter what" have had to cancel. That doesn't help the dang anxiety attacks.

I did get some new candle books to hand out to them, and I was thumbing through, there are some new scents I can't wait to sniffle. One is called Pool Towel. I'm so curious about that one, cuz the only thing I can think it would smell like is a mixture of chlorine and sweat.

Know what irritates me?? When young punk ass jerks always ask for their birthday off from work. Now it's one thing when a person that has always worked their birthday asks for it off once in a while. But I mean the young 20 somethings that have to take a few days off for their birthday cuz they are gonna go party so hard and have a constant drunk for days. And we can't get lucky enough they give themselves alcohol poisoning and off their sorry butts!!!!

Okay yeah that was a sort of rant. Gigantor went in to ask for July 24 and 25th off cuz Alekx will be in town. Well...back in January JANUARY??? The fucking young punk ass that nobody likes there, put in for the 24th through 28th off, cuz it will be his birthday and he's gonna party solid all those days. What a dumb ass jerk. I mean we have family in, and he just wants to be drunk the whole time. grrrrrr

This is the same punk jerk that took 5 days around thanksgiving off. Gigantor and another co worker were gonna trade off days so each of them could have 3 days off, and spend it with family coming in town. But the young shit got his 5 in. In January again, and when asked what he did, he said he got drunk the whole time and did nothing and saw nobody.

So...these two other guys that had family in, couldn't spend any time with them, cuz the punk fuck wanted to be drunk. ahhhhhhhhhhh

Okay well that post turned into a bit of a rant.

I'm gonna go drink my coffee, and make a list of some shit I need from the store.

I need to go buy some stuff, we are doing a fathers day dinner with Captain Daddy on Friday (cuz he works sunday) and I need some munchies for the candle party.

Have a good Wednesday everyone!!!!

11 comments:

Rhea said...

Sheesh people, birthdays don't mean holidays! Spoiled punks. I'd work on my birthday, no big deal.

The picture is funny...I couldn't tell it was Yoda at first though. Glad you told us what it was.

When having anxiety attacks, it is best to get out and exercise some. Helps get that nervous energy out of your body, literally. Trust me, it helps. Xanax does too...

CrystalChick said...

Hmmm... where to start?
I LOVE my birthday. Why? I have no idea, as these days it just means I'm getting OLDER. So I shouldn't be so eager to have the day all to myself, but I still do. Actually, I like it even better if it falls on a weekend because then I have longer to celebrate. However, I don't do drunk. Not.at.all! I'm just talking 'act like a Queen' kinda thing. hehe
But I totally agree in that if you have a job and you've been given the courtesy of time off before, and you work with others who might also need time, especially for visiting family, then don't be a prick. Go the frick to work and get over yourself and do something nice for someone else.
Arrgghhhh.... some people.

Star Wars is one of my favs!
OH girl, I've been in a funk for awhile. I shake it some days, others not. Hang in there. And yeah, sometimes I think that too, oh why hasn't so or so responded to that email, or why did so and so seem quiet, or did I say something wrong, ETC.

You could always reschedule the party if you think enough won't be coming. OR just make SURE the ones who can't will look at the book and maybe give you an outside order.
Who doesn't like candles, right?? I could have a party of my own with all the ones I have in the drawer, AND glassware to put them in too!!
Have a nice Father's Day din! I don't know what hub wants to do. I know I do have to get my butt moving and get these newly made Father's Day cards to my friends stores today for the last minute shoppers.
Anxiety/panic... oh hello!
Different stuff works for me. Like Rhea said, sometimes just being active... altho you are pretty busy lately so maybe the Xanax is better?? LOL
I try music and scented oils sometimes. OR I go snarky bitch on some undeserving family member, usually hub. LOL Best thing about him though is that he knows me toooo well... starts in with a shoulder to cry on and then a follow-up massage, and possibly an offer to go for a drive. I don't deserve that man.......

And a good Wednesday to you too!

Special K said...

Having funk days here too! HUGS
I don't know why it is but those young uns do that crap. Vacations, birthdays, weekends, they always manage to get it off and I don't recall ever getting to do that when I was their age. HUMPH!

Libby said...

burfica...don't forget the deviled eggs!!

Phoenix5 said...

I take it Gigantor's boss hasn't clued into the fact that this young punk is pissing off all the older workers with his holiday greed? Is there any consideration given to seniority? Or is time off granted on a first come/first served basis?

Star Wars is one of my favourites too. Haven't watched it in a while, so maybe I feel a 1 - 6 marathon coming on one of these weekends...

Burfica said...

rhea--I always worked on my b-day unless it was a weekend (when I was working outside the home) I try to get out in the sun shine when I'm feeling blue. Seems to help

crystal--I'll probably keep the party at that time, and do another one in a couple or three months, can't please everyone.

K--I know, us old folks just have a different (ah hem--better) work ethic than today's generation.

libby--whooohooo egg farts.

Phoenix--It is first come first serve, but also this guy majorley kisses the bosses ass. It's dam irritating.

Mia said...

I loved Mad Money, great movie.

I'm here, Im sorry been so neglectful in visiting, I've been in a bit of a funk too, but it's coming out now.

I think cuz I'm thinking about building an arc cuz of the fact that its been raining non stop all of June.

Biddie said...

When I worked at the grocery store, we had to tell the boss WHY we wanted the time off. That way, ass hats that want to party for 5 days are behind the people that have weddings, family in from out of town, and surgery coming up. Seems only fair, if you ask me.
Sometimes, when I don't hear from people in awhile, I get to thinking that they hate me, too, or that I pissed them off.
LOL. Usually, people are just busy living their own lives.
Hope the panic attacks are over. There is nothing worse than one of those blasted things snaeking up on you!

cookie monster said...

Hey there. Hope the candle party went well, and people didn't get on your wick!

none said...

I've had bouts of anxiety too but I didn't know what they were. It's like a mixture of foreboding and paranoia.

I've learned not to make any rash descisions when having one.

Punks that abuse their co-workers by screwing them on holidays should be tarred feathered and given a barbed wire wedgie.

Jules said...

Mmmmmmm... pool towel scent... God, I could just eat that up!! NOT... WTF?! I think I need to order one just to indulge in what that would be like!!! Curiosity...