CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

OOF is right!!!

That's how I felt this morning. OOF!!! hahahaha that picture makes me giggle till I piddle.

We had a busy weekend. Friday was filled with trips to walmart, to captain daddy's to the bank to post office and to Safeway. Then after Kiddo came home we watched the movie Wanted. That was pretty good. Then Gigantor and Kiddo went to D's Sparing Center and worked out for a couple hours.

We ate some dinner and watched an episode of Primeval. Saturday, everyone was lazy in the morning. I slept in and Gigantor played on the puter. Then he did some dishes and Kiddo cleaned his bathroom when I got up. Then Gigantor got a call from his mom, his cousin had died. He had lung cancer for the past 8 years. 2 years ago they gave him 6 months to live...so he went out and started having fun, said he was gonna live it up for what time he had left.

Gigantor went over there and helped her load up the truck so she could travel, and then he went out to the dump. He came home and finished the fence out back. Now all we have to do is set some posts in cement and finish the two front gates. Front side of house and back side of house. Then that will be all done.

Saturday we watched the rest of Primeval and had leftovers for dinner.

Sunday, we were lazy, plane and simple lazy. Gigantor and Kiddo went out to the lake to feed the ducks the craptastic bread I made them get rid of. (that white bread that is supposed to be like whole grain...hate that dam bread) Then we went through some dvd's and tapes and put them in homes, and watched a couple movies. We watched an old one called The Final Countdown. It was okay, And we watched Accepted (on of my christmas pressies, I love that one)

Anyhow now it's Monday and I wish it was Friday again. hahahahaha

Hope you all had a good weekend. I'll be checking in on ya today.

6 comments:

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Lazy, Lazy Sundays are the best!

Biddie said...

I hate Mondays, too.
Ugh.

Special K said...

Paying for my lazy Sundays today! Where was that little fairy that takes up the slack?

Burfica said...

Miranda--I love them too

Biddie--wish everyday was the weekend.

K--yeah I had to get a bunch of shit done today too.

Muhd Imran said...

Sorry to her about G's cousin passing. My Dad is having the same disease too and his fighting it well.

Like my recent post, weekends are my expectation for lazy, do what you want days. I love my weekends.

For lazy weekends, you guys sure did lots.

Have a good week ahead before another great weekend!

CrystalChick said...

I've got so much to do this week I don't even know where to start.
Well, okay.... reading blogs is good place to begin. ;)
Sorry about the cousin. But atleast it sounds that maybe he got more time than anyone thought and had a good attitude about it and doing some stuff. I have lost many people over the years, a few to cancer, it's a terrible disease. And now I have a cousin who is going thru chemo and soon to do radiation. Her mental outlook is amazing and plans on being around for a while yet. We should all have better attitudes about alot of things I guess.