CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 05, 2009

School, Cold, Awards and Chocolate Chip Eggs....


Lookie lookie I got an award. And I don't know how many people you give it too, but I loves you all, so I'm giving you all a bunch of flowers. So...here take this award from me. hehehehehe

It was back to school today, suckity suck suck suck. I hate it when the Kiddo goes back to school. You all know this. I like having him home. I have never been one of those mom's that "can't wait till school starts again" I think vacations are to dam short. hahahahaha

And Kiddo definatly didn't want to go back today. We were both very grumpy having to get up so dam early. (not morning people)

It is dam cold here. It was warm for so long, now it's dam cold. 21 degree's right now. The electrician says the heater is doing everything it's supposed too, but let me tell ya, it's still blowing cool air out. And it freezes in here till about 2 or 3 in the afternoon.

I tried to find my sweater, but apparently Gigantor hid it somewhere, so I have the oven on too, just to help it out in here for a few.

Okay I have to explain about the "chocolate chip eggs" And we found it really funny, but it might be a *you had to have been there* kind of funny.

On New years day I made a big dinner (since we went to aunt and uncles on christmas and didn't have leftovers) We did Ham, mashed potato's, red eye gravy, hawaiin rolls, green bean casserole, carrot raisin salad, and deviled eggs. Well....Gigantor sat at the table and mixed up a couple boxes of brownies, to make a big pan, and I was filling the deviled eggs.

Kiddo comes running out of his room, and goes, "I smell chocolate chip cookies baking" and we say ummm no. He leans over the kitchen chair and starts playing with a couple empty boxes, (yes those would be brownie boxes) And he says "Well I smell something chocolaty." I said well it's not cookies, why don't you open your eyes and tell me what it is. Cuz I'm thinking he's as blind as a fricken bat, cuz he's playing with the dam boxes right in front of him.

My brilliant son says. "Oh!!! I must be smelling the eggs" At which point Gigantor and I started cracking up, and asking when in the hell did eggs start smelling like baking chocolate?? And Kiddo got all upset saying well what else could it be? (as he throws away the empty brownie boxes) Yes he finally figured it out with some clues given to him. But for days he's been teased about eating chocolate chip eggs.

We have had a very good holidays and I got some pics on my new camera of some of my Booty from Christmas (Presents that is, not my ass, sheesh) And a few of the "worst gifts of the year" hahahaha
Bet you can't wait for those huh??

Okay I'm off to go check in on all your blogs. Have a good Monday everyone!!!!

10 comments:

Alekx said...

Well he does get his powers of observation from both sides of the family.
LOL

Special K said...

I am not saying a word. At 40 I still have my moments of the obvious "eluding" me. Heh.
Can't wait to hear your rundown on worst gifts ever! I had a few WTF? myself but it's all good in the end!

Coffeypot said...

Twenty-one degrees? I keep looking on the news for an announcement that hundreds have died from exposure in Arizona. I bet all the Home Depots and Lowes have run out of heaters, too. Go buy a metal garbage can, punch holes in the sides at the bottom and burn your furniture - I don’t know if cactuses burn or not. (I know from experience that school books are great kindling.)

Burfica said...

alekx--yes poor kid is doomed

K--bet you haven't said eggs smell like chocolate though.

coffey--I know it's fricken cold. I keep falling asleep, cuz anytime I put the fuzzy blanket on, I'm down for the count.

Libby said...

chocolate chip eggs...now THAT'S a recipe for Easter, and i expect you to find one!! lol!

CrystalChick said...

Ooh, I lurv me some flowers. Thanks sweetie!
Hey, choco anything is good. And I don't like eggs much at all so maybe if I covered them in chocolate...?? Just saying, it could work for me.

Biddie said...

Happy Monday to you!
I am jujst dying to see the photos of your not so great gifts!

Burfica said...

libby--I like most things chocolate, but I don't think I would like that.

crystal--they are all yours. hehehehe

biddie--I gotta get one more picture of one, have to dig it back out, already hid it. hehehehehe

Christine said...

It is very important that we torture our children over things like this to make them strong.

Thanks for doing your part. :-)

jAMiE said...

Brrr it's chilly here too...but i do love it (mostly).

Cute story...your dinner sounded good but some of the dishes i didn't recognize...what is red eye gravy?

I love ham!