CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years Eve


Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. Probably really won't get back to posting till next week.

Been enjoying the 2 week vacation to much. That and freezing.

Yeah got a part put in my heater, was supposed to fix it. Ummmm no it didn't fix it. Still blowing out cool air.

I was supposed to go get my nails done today, but felt like ass, so called and asked to reschedule.

I've been taking lots of pictures with the new camera. I will be posting some when I download them. I've taken a few of the gifties I got. Including the horrible gifties. hehehehehe

Okay that's what I'm leaving you with, and I'm gonna go read blogs myself.

Have a wonderful and very very safe New Years!!!!

10 comments:

Special K said...

Enjoy the rest of your vacation and try to stay warm!
I hope you get to feeling better too, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Here we go..2009!

Azathoth100 said...

Happy New Year to both You and Alekx, as well as all your families!

Muhd Imran said...

New Camera, New Year... holds so much promise for an even vibrant posts.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

jAMiE said...

Have a happy, healthy New Year...looking forward to the pics!

MomThatsNuts said...

Happy New Year to you my friend and THANK YOU for the Christmas Card!! I didnt get any sent out this year for obvious reasons!! LOVE YA GIRLFIREND!!!

Mom

Alekx said...

Happy New Year Kiddo
Glad even half asleep we got to spend it on chat together.

Love you

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR BURF!!!!! Stay warm, and hope you had fun last night.

Burfica said...

K-- so far staying warm. Happy New year to you too

Aza--You need to send us your new addy and e-mail addy, cuz we can't find ya bud.

Imran--I'm hoping I can do good in the camera department

Jamie--Happy New Year to you too!!

Mom--Yeah and I was even late with mine.

Alekx--yeah I was tired, and I know you were.

Miranda--we didn't do crap, so lots of fun. hahahaha

Neoma said...

I had company from California for a week it was nice, but all I did was cook, cook cook and do dishes, haha we sure did a lot of eating, seemed like no sooner I got dishes done everyone was hungry again. But it was sure nice having them here.

I don't get presents for me anymore, I tell everyone there isn't anything I need, so they have kind of quit getting me gifts, oh a candle or something, but nothing big. I am to the point I don't need a thing. haha

Libby said...

burfica-happy new year! hope the new one starts off as great as the end of this one was, with the new job and all!