CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Boy oh Boy my Hoochie Coo Hurts!!!!


Well not exactly my hoochie coo, but the groin muscles right up at the top of my thighs.

I bet that one needs some explaining huh?? Okay I'll get there.

We got up this morning, knowing we had a shit load of shitty shit to do. Gigantor is off on Fridays member???

So...get kiddo to school, then Gigantor goes and checks on the medical insurance cuz we still haven't gotten cards, and I only have 3 weeks left of all my pills. Ummm yeah I need to get in and get some meds pretty dam quick.

So...I get up and get all the stuff out to start wrapping the stuff I have to mail. Gigantor went in the kitchen and made us some bacon, cut up and put in scrambled eggs. Nice good protein packed breakfast to give us energy, and I was on my 2nd refil mug full of coffee. hahahaha

We watched a tape while I wrapped. And I wrapped my friend Roo's stuff (mail it to her in phoenix) and wrapped Alekx and the House Elf's stuff. Got it boxed up. And man my legs were cramping, I was having to hold them in weird possitions. And I've been having so many problems past few months, it just hurt.

Then we took off and went to True Value. The U.P.S. store closed here, so only place intown to send off U.P.S. stuff is true value. So...I'm sitting in the suburban while Gigantor is in mailing the boxes off. And I'm watching the old guy ringing the red cross bell.

And he's standing there ringing slowly. Then all of a sudden he starts pacing a little and rining a bit more quickly. I giggled to myself and thought. I bet he has to pee. Then he started pacing real hard, and putting one leg crossing the other, and holding onto the pole with the red pot on it, and boy that bell was going a million miles and hour. I'm thinking OMG this old guy is gonna crap or pee his pants. Well the door opens, it was Gigantor, and this guy picks up the pole and red pot, and basicly runs Gigantor over to get inside, and he drops it off, then I can see him through the glass store front. You can see his red santa hat, go like 100 gazillion miles an hour to the back. This old as a fart guy was running as fast as he could. Gigantor gets in the car, and I go. Yup, had to pee. He looked at me perplexed, then asked me if I seen the guy run him over. hahahahhaa

We then went to a place called Gabcor Games and bought some magic cards for stocking stuffers, and to give two of our friends for christmas.

We went to the school to make sure my son was staying after school to catch up on homework. They said yes, and I was like oh good, we can go to walmart. It was 2:15 and I knew it would take us a while, and kiddo was supposed to be in homework till 4:30.

We go to walmart and I get on a ridey cart, and we had to go all over that dam store to find the stuff I needed. I did get some good stuff though. But my groin muscles started hurting. Cuz with my weight, the lymphadema, and my knees, it's more cumphy to sit all sprawled out like a guy. Well in them ridey carts you have to have your legs all together real nice. And OMG those muscles hurt doing that for the 2 hours we were there.

Oh man half way through the store the Kiddo calls on the cell phone to tell us he's done with his homework. We are like, ummm well tough, your gonna have to sit on the bench out front of the school till we get there, about a half hour. And yup it took us a half hour to get up there. hahahaha Poor kid.

We then ran home for potty breaks, and unloading, then back out to circle K for drinks, and to the post office and down to Gigantor's sisters to drop off some sewing.

Man I am tired, and my hoochie coo muscles hurt like hell.

I need to work them out more I guess. hahahahahahaha

Hope you all have a good weekend, and get your hoochie coo muscles pulled too.

9 comments:

Libby said...

oh, burf, i WILL next weekend!!!! tell gigantor to go easy on you for a week or so...

A Spot of T said...

I used to be big time into sports so I've had groin pulls before and they are definitely not fun!! A good massage will help it. Um. You might want to get hubby to help with that one.

Alekx said...

I'm just not going there. That's way to much information for a big sister to know about
hrumph

Special K said...

Several things in your post lead me to believe you are bragging and of course using "code words".

Example:

Nice good protein packed breakfast to give us energy,

And man my legs were cramping, I was having to hold them in weird possitions

Then all of a sudden he starts pacing a little and rining a bit more quickly. I giggled to myself and thought. I bet he has to pee.

I can't even go further (sigh) Burifca what are we going to do with you?

Burfica said...

Libby--man and I thought today was a day of rest and I'm dead tired again

T--yeah we been married so long, he just falls asleep and says he "can't help it" I'm gonna hire some cute pool guy I think to do it. hahahahah

alekx--just like I hear about every one of your bodily functions??

K--I'm just a bad bad girl. lmaooooo

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

OMG I can feel your pain, hope its feeling better soon.

Biddie said...

Oh, my. I don't know if I should be telling people when my hoochie coo is all pulled. LOL.

Anonymous said...

LOLOL! I am getting to move back into my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because of the flood it's been 7 months. I'm on top of the world.

Burfica said...

Miranda--yeah not to bad now.

biddie--better it's pulled than all moldy. hehehehe

Hula--Whoooohoooo I'm so happy for you!!!