CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Eve EVE!!!

First of all, that picture, I love it. Not only cuz it's funny. But because that calico looks just like Captain daddy's cat- Patches and that gray cat looks just like my Bugsy.

Yesterday wasn't to hectic thank good. I came out and dinked on the computer for a couple hours. Then captain daddy came over to do some laundry. Kiddo and I ate lunch, I had the rest of my Big Dam Burger, and Kiddo had left over Pizza. Daddy wasn't hungry.

I then started wrapping some of the last stuff I had (which is kiddo's stuff) He did good and stayed in his room, just asked to come out when he had to. I almost got all done with his, just a tiny bit more to do. It's the big stuff though. And santa stuff. I never told my son there was no santa. He probably believed longer than other children, but he figured it out, and he still loves the magic of santa and the meaning of it. So...We always have and always will have gifts from "santa". We are all good with that, cuz we know where they really came from.

I don't know what the deal with my husband is either. I asked him to do three small things this morning before work. Take two grocery sacks of stuff off the top shelf in the bedroom and bring them out to the living room in a box so I could wrap. To set a pack of meat out for dinner, and to put the last things in the dishwasher.

He told me before he left that he played on the computer, so I thought for sure he did the other stuff. Well not only did he not do it, but he also left the bologna out on the stove, and the side of my computer is off, and I don't know why. He even forgot to take some stuff he needed for work.

It's his Friday today too. He is now off till Monday, he gets paid for it too. SWEET!!! Then next week he has New years off and gets paid for it too. It will be totally nice to have him here helping me do pre work for cooking and do the cleaning the day before christmas (vacuum and straighten up is all I do) Most years he has never been here for that.

Okay well I'm off to drink more coffee and give a looksie at blogs. Have a great Tuesday everyone!!!!!

5 comments:

Alekx said...

ummmmm and you thought he did his chores without you reminding him WHY?

Libby said...

burfica-sounds like it's a GO for a good christmas!! HO, HO, HO!!

A Spot of T said...

That's right...it IS Christmas Eve Eve. Actually it's into the next day here so it's 'officially' Christmas Eve. Wow. Anywho...I popped over to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!! :o)

Muhd Imran said...

It's Christmas Day now in Singapore.

Merry Christmas to you and family.

Azathoth100 said...

Merry Christmas Bur and Alekx! Hope you and all the family have a great one!