CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dam Peanuts!!!!


That is what us, every animal, and our floor looks like around this time of year. hahahahaha

Those peanut things go everywhere, and you can't get them up. We were saving a box full and two garbage bag fulls, so I could use them when I shipped my pressies out. Gigantor packed the boxes so well, we only ended up using half a bag, but it seems the rest are strewn about the house. hahahahaha

OMG it's so fricken cold here.

Saturday night after the horizontal rain, it started snowing. We don't get much snow here. But it was snowing, then there was some thunder with the snow. Freaked me out, I've never heard of thunder with snow. It stayed for half of Sunday then melted off.

So...I had kiddo walk to school yesterday. It was a bit over cast, but was major cold. When he walked home, when he came in the door it was snowing again. It snowed until about 5 this morning, sticking. Only good thing was it was they teeny tiny flakes. So...it is now melting off quite fast. Melting in our heat wave of 35 fricken degree's HAHAHHAHAA

The weather channel says it will probably start snowing again this afternoon/evening and snow all the way through tomorrow night. I wish it was next week, so all the kids could have a white christmas, and snow while they are out of school.

And let me tell ya with the problems I'm having with my knees and back, this snow is not helping. I can barely move. It takes all my strength to walk to the bathroom, and sleep has been near impossible, from all the pain. 5 Ibuprophen don't even touch the pain.

I called today to make an appointment with my doctor, to talk to her about how bad the pain has gotten, see if we can do something else. And I need more meds, we finally got the new insurance cards, so I'm gonna need to get the perscriptions in right away. Earliest appointment they had was January 26th. ahhhhhhhhhh dammit!!!!! So...I took it, so I wouldn't be waiting till fricken March.

I did talk to the "perscription nurse" told her I was gonna run out of meds before then. She said since I had an appointment on the books they would let me have more till then. Thank God!!!

I was so tired and hurting last night, Gigantor was gonna grill some steaks and it was snowing pretty bad, that I went, ummm.... lets order pizza. The guys never complain when I say that. hahahahaha

Okay that's enough of me bitching. Have a good static clingie Tuesday!!!!

14 comments:

Libby said...

burfica--the one time i remember is having "thundersnow" was when i was in 3rd grade, and we had our blizzard!! that was actually fun, cuz it was so bad schools were closed for the week!

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Funny how the climatization is so different. It sounds so balmy down there.

Muhd Imran said...

That picture is hilarious. From the looks of it, the cat didn't think so too thought.

Wow! I didn't know that you have to wait quite a long time for a doctor's appointment. Hope all is well and you're coping well with the pain in your back and knee until that day.

Living in the tropics, this is my first time too learning that snowing does come with thunder!

Yep. Pizza is a universal food "happytizer." No one will complain about ordering pizza, including me.

Have a safe and warm week ahead.

Alekx said...

So what are you saying...it's snowed inside your house as well as outside.

ha ha

Special K said...

I experienced thunder snow the first time in my life last year I think. It is really strange!
We are having ice storms. 2 inches still on ground, the grass is crunchy and the roads nasty but that is about it. Oh it is now up to 30! WHOOHOO! It is supposed to be 70 Thursday! YAY!

jAMiE said...

Wow, never heard of thunder with snow...i'd have been nervous too.

Cute pic...those peanuts drive me insane, i feel for that cat, he'll have them on him forever.

Hope you feel better soon...isn't it awful how long you have to wait to see the doctors.

Burfica said...

libby--It's actually snowing again today, which means maybe tomorrow will be a snow day, if the rez can't get into town.

Miranda--Yeah compaired to you I bet we are. hahahaha

Imran--I guess the good doctors are hard to find so they get booked up pretty easy. They have an urgent care clinic if I have to go in earlier, which is nice when your sick.

alekx--yup, only thank god that type doesn't melt into water all over my floors.

K--It was strange. I don't think we will see anything above 30 till March. hahahaha

Jamie--but cats when them on them are so funny to watch walk. hahahaha

CrystalChick said...

Some years we don't get snow here. Others, a blizzard will dump a ton of it on us, which in a country setting would be nice but not so much in a city. A day or two after everyone is out and about again fighting for parking spots and dirtying up the beautiful white snow with car exhaust, etc.

I'm so sorry to hear how much pain you've been in. My hubby has some issue with some nerves or muscles in his arm and advil isn't really cutting it for him either. Altho he hasn't taken 5 of them....

I miss everyone not having my computer up and running at the moment. But I'm managing to go somewhere and get online here and there just to say I'm around and have stuff to say just can't do it everyday. You will LOVE the photos from my trip. We had a great time.

I have to get some gifts out in the mail asap but nothing too big so no need for those fun peanuts. I think I have some bubble wrap though so I better get popping. Chat soon. Feel better!!!!

Coffeypot said...

Some how I just can't picture snow and Arizona together. Lizards and snakes, yes! Cacti, yes! Sunstroke and tumbleweeds, yes! Snow, No!

Biddie said...

I hate those packing peanuts! They get everywhere!
The cold messes me up, too. I am going to hit my doc up for some painkillers. This cold weather is killing me...

Burfica said...

crystal--we usually don't get snow, so it's been a treat. We've all missed ya too!!!

coffey--yeah it's a bit much, some of arizona gets tons of snow too. Just 2 hours south of us, is a huge ski resort.

Biddie--Oh me too, I hate to shiver.

Jules said...

Oh Estee... you haven't felt friggin cold till you've been in minue 37C weather!! OY!

Feel better, stay warm, order pizza often...

((hugs))

cookie monster said...

burfica, thanks a lot for the card, it arrived yesterday. It has pride of place in the living room.

Biddie said...

I finally got your stuff mailed off. Sorry it took me so long. I hope that it gets there in time for Christmas!
Biddie xx