CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What the Hell??? Moments


Oh man I've had alot of What the Hell??? moments lately.

First Blogger won't let me comment, it's a wonder it did this post. I have gone and left the same comment 3 or 4 times on a blog and it won't post it. WHAT THE HELL???

Last night my son had a concert (he's in percussion) I got dressed nice, put on makeup, jewelry, perfume, took pain meds so I could do the walk with my knees and legs and back. Then....I got major sick to my stomach. I thought I caught what he had. I had to bail and make Gigantor just go alone. I laid down for a bit and it went away. WHAT THE HELL??? I wanted to go real bad, but didn't want to have the uncontrollable puking that goes with what he had. But it seems it was that thing when I get over tired and get rather sick. grrrrr

My rat dog, hates the neighbor lady. The sweet, young, shy, raising her 11 year old sister, has a new baby, neighbor lady. Foxy will hit the door begging to go out, then bark and growl non stop at her. And this poor lady...her dryer is outside, and with the baby, does laundry every day. Then gets verbally assaulted by my dam dog. WHAT THE HELL???

Then....we will call the dog in, or go spank her when we yell at her, and she will run it and jump on the couch, flop on her back shaking, looking all guilty, and if you even look at her, she pisses. WHAT THE HELL????

It's so bad, it's made this sweet young thing (the neighbor lady not the dog) cry a couple times. She thinks we hate her, and we have to keep saying, no, it's our dumb ass dog that has attitude. Poor neighbor lady.

My dishwasher is making a god aweful noise. Like a wash machine when it's off ballance. And right before Christmas too. WHAT THE HELL???

Every time my dad has come over in the past 4 weeks, he has been wearing the same t-shirt. WHAT THE HELL??? I'm hoping he's washing it somewhere in between. Seeing as he does laundry here, and he's wearing it each time he comes over.....it's making me wonder. I'm trying to decide if the t-shirt was grey to begin with. But if I think about it to much *shudder*

Okay something that really bugs me, I don't know why, but I HATE it.

You know those little dance groups that are the old old old ladies??? The one's that think they look so cute??? Dress up in little tiny mini skirt shit??? Dance around with no timing??? Always wear red??? WHAT THE MOTHER HUMPING HELL????

I'm sorry, I mean I love seeing older people getting out and doing all sorts of stuff. But these women just piss me off. They wear mini skirts, and try to look sexy, and they dance saying they have been practicing all year, and not a single one of them is doing the same dam dance. They can barely lift their feet, they wear really high heels WHAT THE HELL??? Someone is gonna break a hip I swear.

Okay I'm gonna go have more coffee, and cuss at blogger more.

Hope you all have a great Wednesday!!!!

8 comments:

Alekx said...

All I can say is what the hell.....
ha ha ha

Special K said...

What the hell indeed! That is a WTF? LOL

OK totally unrelated but Paula Deen's website has the kids part right? She calls it Gorilla Bread and it includes cream cheese and mashing out the biscuits etc.. If you are feeling lucky I say try it and let me know how it goes! ROFLMAO!

Here is the link
http://recipes.pauladeen.com/index.php/recipes/view/gorilla_bread/

cookie monster said...

See, i'm detecting a slightly pissed off Burfica!

Libby said...

breathe, burfica, breathe...i promise...i'll make the little old ladies go away, if you'll just breathe...

Burfica said...

alekx--exactly!!!

K--yeah i wanna try gorilla bread next.

cookie--not pissed off, more perplexed

libby--pant pant pant.

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Omg, I had one of those days on Tuesday. I think its cuz there's going to be a full moon tomorrow.

Hope your day today was better.

Libby said...

burfy...go back to my blog, there's an addendum on it!

Jules said...

I've never seen an old old lady dance troop. Scary shit, Estee... *shudder*

Next time your dad's over, just ask him if all his other shirts got burned in some random act of burn the neighbourhood shirts vandalism.