CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 07, 2008

December Tornado


Man we were so busy this weekend, that it felt like a tornado whipped through here.

Friday, Gigantor was off, we got up and I got all my out of country packages/cards ready to go. I balanced both check books, and did up some deposits. We then went and got money from Captain Daddy to get him some muscle relaxant stuff cuz he threw out his back. We went to the bank, post office, store, to get something to eat, to pick up avon, to get the kid, to get gas, to post office again, then home.

I wrote up my avon and got it all ready. Got kiddo ready so he could go to a church christmas party with skinny K's mom. And got ourselves ready for Gigantor's company party. We went to the party, and I got a text saying Kiddo was throwing up. We came home and he threw up every hour on the hour the entire night. My little heathen is allergic to churches or something. hehehehehe

Saturday we got up early to go have breakfast with Captain Daddy cuz his birthday was Friday and he turned 68. He wouldn't answer his phone, he showed up here when we were out looking for him. Finally we found him and he said how about lunch later. So...i went to my hair appointment, then we went and paid some bills and to the post office. Asked Captain Daddy about lunch and he wanted to try for Breakfast on Sunday instead. uggghhh

So...went and delivered my avon and delivered books, then went to Walmart and Bashas. Come home to make some hot dogs for dinner, and our friend D showed up, so had him for dinner, then both me and Gigantor kept falling asleep on the couch, so D left.

As we went to bed we caught a 2nd wind and was up till like 2 in the morning. uggghhh. Got up at 7 and went to breakfast with Captain Daddy, had a nice time.

Came home and cleaned the rest of the living room and got all my christmas decorations up. Gigantor ran back to the store, and I made out bills. Then Big J's mom came over and we played in my makeup, so she could find the type she wanted/needed from avon.

I made out a few cards, and Gigantor grilled some steaks. We ate dinner and watched the wonderfully boring as stinky ass movie Cyclops. hahahahahaha

Now just waiting for the kid to shower and dogs to eat, I think I'm going to bed early.

I hope you all had a great weekend. And have a good Monday.

12 comments:

Biddie said...

I need to make out more cards, too. And mail out the rest of my stuff. And put up the tree...Sounds like I need my own tornado!
Hope you have a great Monday, too!

Special K said...

Was this...

"As we went to bed we caught a 2nd wind and was up till like 2 in the morning..

a brag? Ahem? Because it is funnier to me if I make it that way!

HEE!!!!!

Burfica said...

biddie--no kidding, I think we all will be in over drive till after 1st of the year.

K--That's not what it meant, but your right it's funnier that way. hahaha Maybe we should have and then we would have been tired.

Alekx said...

Okay after K's comment I have nothing to say.
Other than laughing is making my back hurt like a mother.

cookie monster said...

Special K, you have a dirty mind!

That is a good thing!

captain corky said...

We went to town on our house with the tree and decorating and then I had to finish up on Sunday morning. I was tired at work Sunday night but it was well worth it!

Burfica said...

alekx--that's what you get for laughing at me.

cookie--I love dirty minds.

corky--It's all worth it after it's all decorated.

Anonymous said...

Does there HAVE to be a Christmas this year?

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Wow you're as busy as I was. I have my cards done, I just have to go to the postoffice and get stamps. heehee

Libby said...

...i need a nap now...that was even tiring to READ!

jAMiE said...

Wow...you were very busy last weekend..let's hope you can relax a little this upcoming weekend.

Hope you're having a great week!

Rhea said...

Sounds like you had a busy weekend!

I'm so sorry the kiddo was so sick. Poor thing.

Captain Daddy sounds like quite a character.