CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm Dead, I'm Really Dead


Okay lets see... sorry it's been a few days, let me update you a bit I guess.

Wed...it was still snowing at 9 in the morning. Took Kiddo and big J to school, went to the bank and went and got myself some breakfast.

Schools automated system calls to say that school would let out at noon and then be canceled for Thursday. Because of the snow. We don't have snow days, so they don't tack them in, so now we have to make up one day of school. It snowed all day, the little wet flakes. Then it really started coming down in big ass flakes and sticking. So...I made Kiddo run with me to do errands, before it got so bad I couldn't get in and out of the house.

Thursday---I did get to sleep in. Skinny K came over for most the day, it snowed and rained all day. My computer wasn't up for most the day. So...I wrapped. From the moment I got up, till after 5. I wrapped. And you know what. I'm not done. MOTHER BUNNY HUMPER. But you see, I wrap for my sister, her husband, a friend (ship those off) then I wrap for Gigantor's family, for another friend in town (found out her aunt and brother were gonna be here, so had to find them a little something and wrap it), For my aunt and uncle (going to dinner at their house), for my cousin and her husband (they will be in at aunt and uncles hours) For my dad, for Gigantor, for Kiddo. And Captain daddy comes over asking me to wrap his presents. And I'm done, he sticks a lable on it, and the fricken thing is for me. grrrrrrr

And it's not like we have a ton of money or presents. It's that, all my life, I break apart stuff (like if it comes in a set) and I wrap every single little piece, that way it looks like more presents and is more to open. So..yeah I got almost all of it done. A couple things for daddy, and just Gigantor and Kiddo to do, haven't done anything for them yet.

Today (Friday) Gigantor got up and took Kiddo to school, then he ran to exchange something at the game store, which wasn't open, said it would be at 9. So...he went and shipped a box, and got some disposable pans for all the fudge I wanna make. Then went back at almost 9:30 and they still weren't open. grrrrrrr

He was supposed to come home and wake me up, and then we run to walmart before kiddo got out of school for half day, that way we could make some of the goodies this afternoon.

Well he went and spent 40 minutes in the bathroom, and didn't come in to wake me up till I started yelling at him at about 10:15, about why he hadn 't woke me up. So...we had enough time for me to get dressed, get medicine in me and make a list. It was almost 12. Ran back to the game store. Went and got Kiddo, took his friend home. Ran to Taco Bell, grabbed some lunch and went home to eat it.

Went back out to Walmart, spent an hour and a half down there. The stupid ridey carts weren't charged right, so mine died in the first isle, so Kiddo pushed it the whole time. If I kept the button on to go forward it moved really easy. Did all our last minute shopping, plus more gift tags, and food for the pets. And I needed a few more things for goodie making.

Left there, and went and got gas, it was down to 1.77 a gallon. whoooohoooo Then went and delivered a few of my books and christmas cards, and went out to the feed store to get the dry dog food. Went to the post office, and came home. By the time we unloaded the walmart stuff it was 5:30. People came over to get their avon, and I guess Gigantor made arrangements for him and Kiddo to go to the sparring center. *insert evil eye glare here*

I was so dam pissed, cuz I told him we were over half a day behind this weekend, and he wasn't going anywhere unless I told him too, and he was gonna help me get shit done, so I'm not up all fricken night christmas eve. And he decided on his own to leave. At which point I got mad and yelled IF YOU GO ANYWHERE AT ALL THIS WEEKEND THAT I DON'T TELL YOU TOO, THEN YOUR NOT WELCOME TO COME BACK!!!!

He just goes. Yes dear. Then my fricken son started panicing. OMG are you getting a divorce, why can't dad come back here??? ahhhhhhhhhhh So...I had to calm his happy shit down. Dammit!!!!

Anyhow that is my week updated. I told Gigantor we were starting at about 8 in the morning getting the goodies done, and delivering goodie plates that evening along with my avon and books. He's like...Okay I promise we will get it done. But we will wait and see I guess. hhehehehe

I guess I'm better off than Skinny K's parents. They are going out of town tomorrow, cuz they haven't bought one single thing yet. hahahahahha And they have three kids. ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Okay I'm gonna go and drink some pepsi (dammit that we are out of rum) And wait for Gigantor to get home with my kid so we can have some dinner.

Hope you all have a great weekend. And remember to stop and breath, cuz I'm not...I'm just hyperventilating. hahahahahaa

5 comments:

Muhd Imran said...

T'is the season to be busy and stressed out. Being jolly will have to be a little later...

It has indeed been a hectic week for you to have fun for Christmas, but you got a whole lot of things done. Good for you.

Yep. Stop and take a breather. Life is stressful enough. Enjoy your weekend with family.

Libby said...

burfica, relax, and put rum on your next list of things to buy at the store!!

Burfica said...

Imran--yes we are a bit behind, but I'm feeling much more less stressed today than yesterday

Libby--amen sister, I need a big ass bottle of it!!!

Special K said...

I am guilty of letting it all stress me out too! Try not too and get 2 bottles of rum in case you have to use one to hit Gigantor on the head! :)

Gas here is $1.42. Don't hit me.

Burfica said...

kay--yeah I think I need the case of rum. hahahahaha