CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Random This and That


I think I've tied myself in that kind of knot before. hahahahahhaa

I don't have anything interesting, just random crap.

After work tonight, Gigantor has the next 4 days off. Kiddo has Monday off. Be nice to have everyone here for a few days.

Gigantor's birthday is on the 3rd, and I don't have a dam thing or a dam clue what to get him. I have a dinner planned, so far that's it.

My Buster dog needs another blood test tomorrow. He had one a couple weeks ago, cuz he's been on pain meds for the past 6 months. It showed some liver failure. So....they put him on diff pills and want to check it again, see how he is. The vet mentioned taking him off of pain meds, cuz of the damage. And I said, okay we can keep him out of pain till the damage is to severe we have to put him to sleep, or we can let him suffer in pain and not be able to walk, and have to put him to sleep sooner. I was rather pissy when I said it, and the vet goes. Oh well yeah good point. God..sometimes doctors of any kind just piss me the hell off.

My father, sometimes I don't get him. We got Kiddo Hellboy 2 for christmas. Well...he wanted to watch it the other day, and we tore this house apart for like 2 hours and couldn't find it. Kiddo was major upset. I told him that I maybe dropped it and it got scooped up with the trash on christmas morning. And I said I would get another copy if that was the case. Well...later that day, Gigantor decided to ask Captain Daddy if we accidently put it in his box. He goes yeah I got it why? And we told him how we put it there accidently, and how it was Kiddo's. At which point my dad got rather pissy cuz we were taking a movie we gave him. My dad...the same one that said he "hated fricken hellboy it was the stupidest movie and idea he ever saw in his life" was mad that we accidently put it in there then wanted it back. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sometimes I wish it was legal to punish your older parents the same way you can punish your kids. Where as a timeout wouldn't do him any good, but a good chasing with the flyswatter and yelling IF YOU DON'T STOP CRYING I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO REAAAALLLLYYYY CRY ABOUT!!! Just might do the trick. I mean it worked for my mom when we were little. hahahahahhaa

Oh oh oh that makes me remember a story that happened out here at our DMV office. The cars and trucks were driving down the road, and this Semi passes a mini van and almost runs them off the road. Well the lady in the mini van had her three kids, her friend and her friends two kids in the van. The lady was pissed as hell. She drove up on the DMV and weight station to find the truck parked there. The trucker had gone inside to go pee. The lady was so pissed she grabbed the only thing she could find, marched her happy self in the DMV office and pr0ceeded to beat this truck driver with a flyswatter, yelling at him the whole time. They called the cops, after the cops got done picking themselves up off the floor cuz they were laughing so hard, they got to the bottom of it. The truck driver said he wanted to press charges. They said fine, that will be a small fine on the lady, but he was getting a major ticket for reckless driving, then they looked into his log book and stuff, and found a ton of infractions.
Crazy lady with flyswatter--1
Stupid ass truck driver--0 plus fines

I just love stories like that. hahahahaha

On that note, I'm gonna leave ya for today. Have a flyswatter beating free weekend everyone!!!!

11 comments:

Biddie said...

Maybe you should give your dad a time out? Seems silly to me anyway..He didn't like the movie, but he still wants it???
Poor Buster. What are you going to do now? How old is he?
Shawn, Kayla and KC all have birthdays coming up and I am at a loss, too. I have no idea what I am going to do for any of them.
Shawn is on the 28 th, and Kayla is the 27 th of Feb and then KC is a week later on March 6. Great family planning, huh?

mandy said...

Awww....poor Buster. I hope he starts feeling better.
I love your story about the woman with the flyswatter. I really did laugh out loud when I read that!
And good luck with your husbands birthday gift. My husbands b-day was the 12th and I got him a new golf bag...well then he decided he needed new clubs to go with the bag!

Alekx said...

OMG I would have loved to have seen that with the flyswatter lady.
Dad needs a good flyswatter some days. Crotchy old fart anyway.

I'm glad I finally deceided what to get Gigantor.
I hate shopping. hahahah

Yay I'm at the top of the side bar list for a couple minutes.

Burfica said...

Biddie--Buster is 14 and for a big dog that's pretty old.

MJ--Mine likes hunting and fishing, but I've got him every piece of equipment this small town holds. So...I'm clueless this year. I could buy the new rim he needs for his 4 wheeler I guess.

Alekx--why do you think I have like 8 flyswatters in the house. To kill flies?? well some times, but all the better to beat people with. hahahahaha

Willow said...

I remember my mom chasing my brother (7 years older than I was, which put him at about 11 or 12 at the time) under a bed and literally breaking a yardstick on his ass. Fun stuff, yo. (And yeah, I wish I could do that to my brother now, even though he's 46. He needs a good ass whoopin'.)

Love the DMV story. Sounds like something I would do! LOL!

Christine said...

I've know a few people that could stand to be beaten with a fly swatter. I need to start looking for one. I wonder if I can get one with a tasar built in?

Special K said...

OMG that flyswatter story made my day! Made it I tell ya! ROFLMAO!

Burfica said...

chicka--yeah that truck driver is lucky she didn't grab a baseball bat.

Christine--if you find one with a taser, pick me up one too.

K--yeah I thought it was excellent.

Olly said...

I like those battery operated fly-swatters that zap the bugs. They instill more fear in the children. Very effective.

cookie monster said...

Like everyone else on here i am chuckling atthe sotryt about the littleold lady and the lorry driver.

and i hope Buster is better soon.

Libby said...

burfica, it's so hard to see your dog like this! i feel for you! and, yes, i'm rotflmao at the lady with the flyswatter too!!