CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 15, 2005

Be warned!!!!

Be Warned!!!! I'm gonna be so depressed and sad tomorrow. School starts tomorrow. I hate having my baby go back to school. I have cried every single year. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa He never cries. He's good, just me. I'm a blubbering idiot. hehehehehehe

We went to "meet your teacher day" today. She was really cool. We noticed lots of cool things around the classroom. We also noticed that he is going to have tons of people he knows in his class this year. Last year, he had NOBODY he knew in his class. This year he has two of his closest friends, and about 5 or 6 other "good" friends in his class this year. He also has 2 kids he doesn't get along with. But I think with all his friends, they won't be a problem.

OMG I have to tell you something kiddo said that was sooooo very cute. He was watching the 3rd Harry Potter movie. He didn't know I was behind him watching and listening. He loves to talk to himself or play pretend during movies. And it's at the part where Harry is flying around on the Hippogriff. Kiddo is afraid of heights, and he goes "oh flying high in the air--not good, and flying without seats, seatbelts and free peanuts--REALLY NOT GOOD"

I start laughing, and he's like "why are you watching me" I'm all "free peanuts???"

It was the funniest thing. I have no idea where he got it from, we have never flown. I'm sure it was t.v. or something. But it was classic. Okay okay maybe you had to be there to get the full funny of it.

Okay I need to go find me dog, I haven't seen her all day. I think she's hiding under the house. Cuz she crapped in the hallway and all over Gigantor's work boots during the night. He didn't find it till after he let her out to potty this morning. But I think she knows if she shows her face, he's gonna rip it off. hehehehehe

Happy Monday everyone!!!!!!! Wish me luck tomorrow.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... good luck tomorrow a.m.!!!! That really was a cute comment! LOL Kids.....

MomThatsNuts said...

kids say the darndest things...

be nice to the doggy gigantor~ you should go poop on something of hers...lol
Burf, go ahead and cry...I DID....its a mom thing

Mom

Mia said...

Awww...first days of school never made me sad. Just anxious. Then it gets to when they go to school for the first time, worrying about them getting there on their first time ever city bus trip. Then university, true they're grown up. But I still worry, they might have troubles finding their class in the 5 buildings of University. Yeah....it only gets better...lol sorry to put a damper on...but thats part of being a mommy.

Dorko said...

Sooo Glad you did the cute things kiddos says segment! I need a picker-uper today! Yay, Kiddo - budding stand-up (sit down?) comedian! :D

Tim said...

good luck today... even though the day's pretty much over..

Burfica said...

Angel--thanks, if he's one thing, he's dingie. LOL

Mom--I will not cry..... whaaaaaaaaaa

Miranda--he has to live with me forever. hehehehe

Dorko--yeah he is my picker upper

Pinkie--Yeah, he says some of the damdest things

eddie--welcome

Heidi--she showed her face about dinner time. I've been doing house work to keep my mind off him not here.

Tim--baby, it's only 1 in the afternoon here. LOL

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

What an adorable story, however, I still do not want kids. Hehe.

Sandi said...

So, how did it go? Did you bravely let go?

Blog ho said...

luck...monday

Kerry M. Conway said...

omg-my poor burfica- *giant hugs*
i am going to be sending both of the girls back to school next week =) =( =) =( and that is the truth!

Azathoth100 said...

No you didn't have to be there, that's still funny even second hand.
Sorry to hear about your sadness sweetie. Be strong and know we're here for you.