CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I'm Back

I'm home!!!!! We are all home safe and sound. We left at 4 in the morning Texas time, which is 2 in the morning Arizona time. We pulled in at my house at about 9 something at night Arizona time. A very very long day indeed. We unloaded the car, got pizza, and went to bed. Alekx left out of here about 10 this morning. We then went and ran a gazzilion errands. We went to the bank, home (forgot something) walmart, post office, eye doctor (kiddo's glasses came in while we were gone) the MVD (need a paper to fill something out), the chiropractors office, to go get a drink, walmart (to pick up pictures), and grocery store (we needed some food) came home and unloaded everything, and unpacked most of our stuff. Now Gigantor took the kiddo back up to get his glasses, and the bread and salad we forgot to get at the grocery store.

I love my hubby to death, but I walked into the dirtiest, stinkiest pig sty I have seen in a very long time. I'm gonna be one busy person trying to get this house all cleaned back up.

And what the F**K??? Leave Texas and when we get in Arizona, it's more humid here than it was in Texas all summer. It's monsoon season here, but gaaawwwwddd it's sticky as hell!!!!

OooOOo We have an appointment with my chiropractor tomorrow, then doc appointments on Friday (need to catch him up on everything that happened this summer) And kiddo has an appointment with his dentist next Wednesday. Another trip we got to make uuuuggggghhhhhh And I promised he could get a gerbil or hamster. Dammit all anyway!!! Okay I need to go cut up some food for dinner. Hope you all have a wonderful evening!!!

12 comments:

MomThatsNuts said...

Sorry I didnt warn ya about the humidity! But I am glad your back safe and sound...GIGANTOR...sheesh if I left my house would be spotless! The ETK Is a clean freak!!! Sometimes I leave him here JUST so he will clean it....makes me crazy that he is SOOO anal about that....
WELCOME HOME oh and whatch that hamster thing, we accidently got a boy and a girl,,,,it was fun to see the babies being born though,,,,good times...been thinking of getting more

Mom

Kim said...

welcome back!

Scott & Julia said...

Welcome home, glad you're all safe!

Mom, can you send ETK over to my house too? ;)

Blog ho said...

safe and sound =>

Unknown said...

Welcome home Burfy...sounds like you're going to be busy for awhile.

Humid..lol..lol...you'd die if you came to eastern North Cackalackie...100° with 85% humidity...even the birds are sweating.

If the gerbils don't work out...they BBQ up good...just use a lot of garlic!

Op~

Mia said...

Welcome Home!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! Gerbils are best in pairs, because they're social, hamsters solitary as they're well.... less social. The one I have now is the most anti-social little critter I've ever brought home, LOL. He's still cute though.

'Bye!

Unknown said...

yea...BBq them two at the time!

Phoenix5 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Phoenix5 said...

Bad Gigantor!!! I never leave a mess for my wife to come home to! Even if it's just been a couple of hours! I'm not anal about cleaning, but one day shortly after we were married my wife commented that she finds very little more depressing than to come home to a messy house! Like a GOOD husband, I listened! ;-)

(Previous post was deleted for bad grammar! :-S)

Dorko said...

Ah... back at home... feels good, admit it, even if the place is a mess and you've hit the ground running with a zillion things on the 2do list. Dorothy was right, "There's no place like home, There's no place like home..."

~SugarBear~ said...

Glad you & kiddo are home safe & sound.