CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Weekend Woes

OMG what a weird start to my weekend. Yesterday was rather good, cuz Gigantor had this interview, (fire dept) and felt great about it, so he wanted to celebrate. So...he went and got us chinese. We were eating last night, and some how I snorted sweet and sour sauce up into my sinuses. OMG it was so painful. Plus now my throat and ear and sinuses hurt real bad. Even today they still hurt. So that makes me feel icky.

I took a pain pill last night---my tailbone has been hurting so bad, I've been in tears, and I can't get any sleep, it seems worse in bed. Anyhow I took a pain pill, and the stupid thing kicked my ass. I was so groggy this morning. Gigantor told me he would take kiddo shopping for pants, and for me to rest. This was at 9 in the morning. So...I think, let me lay down for an hour or so, then I will get up and work on my avon that just came in. My husband comes in from the store, and said I scared the crap out of him, cuz he couldn't get me to wake up. By the time he woke me up, he was in my face yelling my name and shaking me. I look at the clock and it's after noon. I felt so horrible for sleeping in that long. I got up and we had lunch and I started on my Avon.

And in my Avon they have shorted me so much stuff. This weekend just doesn't seem to be my weekend. I finally get done with Avon and decide that we will clean up a little, then watch a movie or something, then think about dinner. Only to look at my watch and realize it's fricken 5:30 already. Dammit, I slept most the fricken day away and now I'm pissed, and my avon is short, and my throat and ear hurt, and my sinuses hurt, and I now have a headache from hell.

I think I may go bang my head on the wall, and go back to bed and try not to get hurt anymore this weekend. hehehehehe

Hope you all are having a better weekend than this. huuugggggggssssssssss

4 comments:

Azathoth100 said...

Great Googaly Moogaly little one, sounds like a hell of a day. Stop snorting chinese and bitch avon a new a**hole. Hope things get batter

Sandi said...

You may want to go see the doctor, and get some antibiotics. Snorting chinese is bound to give you an infection.
Good luck on the rest of your weekend, and I agree with azathoth, call avon and give them a piece of your mind.

Jim said...

do AVON guys sell toys too?
just wondering

MomThatsNuts said...

Hey girl, I want that cute bag from Avon that has the seashells and stuff on it do you SELL Avon? I dont (believe it or not) know anyone that sells avon....

Mom